Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Brazilian – South Kensington  (Read 6517 times)

22 review(s) for AMY@BRUNETTE (19 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline doublehappiness

I saw Sarah a few times now. Overall: Excellent!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I usually go for Asians so this is a little bit of a departure from my usual selection but I thought I’d mix it up for once. Sarah is a pretty Brazilian. She has a lot of photos on her AW profile which are all accurate. There are also a bunch of videos. With regards to the videos I think she looks even better in person. I guess she’s about 25 years old. She has a nice sexy body. Sort of toned. Also, she’s actually super nice. She makes you feel welcome and at ease immediately. Ticks all the boxes.

She’s based in Chelsea Cloister where lots of girls go after their business. Appointments arranged by text and responded very quickly. Good VFM with90 for 30min. Upon entering the door I was greeted with big smiles and kisses, then DFK immediately. Good start.

We chatted and kissed a bit. Then undressed and went onto the bed. What followed was a full GFE with DFK, OWO and sex in all positions. She’s really passionate. We went on for quite a while. When I was close to coming she wanted me to hold back a little longer so I could fuck her a bit more. So we went on even longer and she really got off on it. Finally came on her breasts.

She also not a clock watcher as I went over by at least 15-20min. So, finally a great review after some mediocre ones recently. I’m definitely back soon. She said she’ll be in London for another 3-4 weeks or so.

Offline peter purves

Back to form...I have to ask the perennial question?  :P

Cheers!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Artful Rodger

Thanks for the review doublehappiness! She looks good. Are her tits real or fake (look real in the pics but can never be too sure)?

Offline arrow0404

Thanks for the review doublehappiness! She looks good. Are her tits real or fake (look real in the pics but can never be too sure)?

Her profile states natural.

Her AW feedback is also hidden which is a shame.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 01:44:17 pm by greekboy7 »

Offline doublehappiness

I think they are real but I'm not 100% sure. They are nice and soft and feel good.

Offline doublehappiness

Back to form...I have to ask the perennial question?  :P

Cheers!
Definitely female! (Is that what you meant?)

Offline Artful Rodger

I think they are real but I'm not 100% sure. They are nice and soft and feel good.

Thanks!

Offline evg

Definitely female! (Is that what you meant?)

I think he’s asking if she’s a bubble butt contender.  :P

Offline doublehappiness

I think he’s asking if she’s a bubble butt contender.  :P
I see. She's got a nice ass. It's of good size but not overly big. It's also rather toned of a butt rather than to bubbly... I hope that helps.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Anon1987

Saw her the other day. Lovely girl. Very bad English but great body, good oral and good sex. Even though I used up my time she got me hard again to have sex a second time after my 30 minutes were up.

Offline stewpid

Saw her the other day. Lovely girl. Very bad English but great body, good oral and good sex. Even though I used up my time she got me hard again to have sex a second time after my 30 minutes were up.

A member for nearly 3 years and you couldn't even make this first post your own review?  :dash:

Offline david_mason

Thanks!

Noted that she is ebony. Attached photo from PG I think clearly indicates cleavage enhancement. Also, close examination of photos would suggest she is wearing a wig, none of the photos seem to have her natural hair.

Services sound great though

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Artful Rodger

photo from PG I think clearly indicates cleavage enhancement.

Thanks for sharing the PG. Debate (in my head at least) definitely over - they’re fake all day long. Which for me is positive, strange though it may seem to many!