Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Parlour / Swallowing  (Read 3051 times)

Offline Maxf

Not asking for recommendations here, just a curiosity I always had.

When looking at ads on AW etc, almost all indi's that do CIM also offer swallowing, but almost never see it listed on parlours (even as paid extras). When sandys was open in Mcr, they had whole lists of extras (at the discression of lady of course) including OWO, CIM, WS, etc. but even they never listed swallowing? I never asked so maybe some did offer it without it been listed??? or is CIM + swallow in a parlour a "no no" for some reason?

Offline Jayj

I’ve had parlour girls swallow my load, I’ve asked beforehand hand if you get a sideways look then it’s a no occasionally you get a “absolutely shame to waste it” I think it’s been a case of them wanting to please / provide a good service.

Offline Stevelondon

I’ve had parlour girls swallow my load, I’ve asked beforehand hand if you get a sideways look then it’s a no occasionally you get a “absolutely shame to waste it” I think it’s been a case of them wanting to please / provide a good service.

It’s of no interest to me what happens to “My Load” after it’s left me.
It surely has to be for psychological reasons as to why some punters want this.

Don’t get me wrong here. I’m not suggesting in any way as to what does it matter. Spit or swallow etc.
If its enjoyable to some then that’s all that is important.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 08:17:42 am by Stevelondon »

Offline lillythesavage

It’s of no interest to me what happens to “My Load” after it’s left me.

Don’t get me wrong here. I’m not suggesting in any way as to what does it matter. Spit or swallow etc.
If its enjoyable to some then that’s all that is important.

There is little that can compare to a deepthroat orgasm  :D, Agree the basically wanking into the mouth or sucking the tip to take the load, makes little difference.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

There is little that can compare to a deepthroat orgasm  :D, Agree the basically wanking into the mouth or sucking the tip to take the load, makes little difference.

Totally agree very little compares to a throatpie finish !!!

Offline southern punter

When looking at ads on AW etc, almost all indi's that do CIM also offer swallowing, but almost never see it listed on parlours (even as paid extras). When sandys was open in Mcr, they had whole lists of extras (at the discression of lady of course) including OWO, CIM, WS, etc. but even they never listed swallowing? I never asked so maybe some did offer it without it been listed??? or is CIM + swallow in a parlour a "no no" for some reason?

My local parlours don't have any lists of extras, in fact they have signs up saying things like "strictly NO sexual services will be offered".  :lol: I don't usually ask for CIM because it's not worth the money but I have occasionally and it is certainly sometimes on offer.  Actually I think most of them probably would/do

Offline catweazle

My local parlours don't have any lists of extras, in fact they have signs up saying things like "strictly NO sexual services will be offered".  :lol: I don't usually ask for CIM because it's not worth the money but I have occasionally and it is certainly sometimes on offer.  Actually I think most of them probably would/do

I rather  think the OP was thinking of the old-style "massage parlours " which were just brothels, rather  than the current massage shops where sexual 'extras' are discreetly offered

Offline southern punter

I rather  think the OP was thinking of the old-style "massage parlours " which were just brothels, rather  than the current massage shops where sexual 'extras' are discreetly offered

Yes that's what I'm talking about too.  Places where everybody knows fine well that your get OW+FS for your money - but they still have that sign in the entrance bit

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

......and probably the same is true to why some sp's prefer to spit rather than swallow
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Stevelondon

Ahhh yes Lilly.
I must admit I had not taken deepthroat into the equation.
My bad.

Being honest. Deepthroat is something else of no interest to me. But that edging sucking the tip thing…… love it.  :D
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 11:06:07 am by Stevelondon »

Offline contentguy

Wonder what the OP's recent experience is, Sandy's closed in 2016, so he could have reviewed them when he joined but.... familiar story!

Offline Fuzzyduck

CIM is one of my fave activities and my experience is that many indies don't/won't swallow. Some may charge for it, some just do it since that's what they do and sometimes you just get lucky in the heat of the moment. It's been some time since I did a traditional parlour and I don't recollect ever seeing it as a separately priced item. Maxes is the only place where I've seen CIMS called out.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Hobbit

For me, I love a girl that swallows. Why? Simply because it's a feeling of acceptance and a huge turn-on. Unfortunately many don't do it, even though they say they do. Some partly swallow and dribble the rest out thinking that we wouldn't notice but Hobbit always knows when his cum hasn't been devoured and then looks elsewhere for that true swallowing girl. :hi:

Offline Maxf

Wonder what the OP's recent experience is, Sandy's closed in 2016, so he could have reviewed them when he joined but.... familiar story!

My recent experience is zero... not been able to punt for a long time now (pre covid) - hoping to soon though.

My visits to Sandys were about ~15 years ago, I only joined this site in late 2015. The few punts I had pre-covid were pretty crap (Cherrys massage) - I made some reviews.

Not every member on here sees a WG every day/night/week/month (delete as appropriate)

Offline Maxf

For the record, what I am referring to is the lists of specialities .. I only used Sandys as a reference as it presented it clear.
Take a look at the old Sandys site - all those specialities but they omit swallow... as do most other parlours.

External Link/Members Only

I've only ever used an indy from AW about 10 years ago, and I never asked about swallow ... but when I look now almost all have swallow or swallow (at discression) in there likes column.

I'm not really looking for a debate on if swallow is important - just curious why it's not listed in parlours. If you ever had a WG in a parlour swallow... was is agreed in advance, and did she charge extra (no need to mention who or where) ... I am just considering the differences between indy and parlour approaches.

Offline fredhiggins

For me, I love a girl that swallows. Why? Simply because it's a feeling of acceptance and a huge turn-on. Unfortunately many don't do it, even though they say they do. Some partly swallow and dribble the rest out thinking that we wouldn't notice but Hobbit always knows when his cum hasn't been devoured and then looks elsewhere for that true swallowing girl. :hi:
Love it.

Offline tdh

Not had many CIM experiences but the two I have had I found that if the SP continued her sucking while I came it got too sensitive. Coming OW is not the same experience :thumbsdown:

Offline contentguy

My recent experience is zero... not been able to punt for a long time now (pre covid) - hoping to soon though.

My visits to Sandys were about ~15 years ago, I only joined this site in late 2015. The few punts I had pre-covid were pretty crap (Cherrys massage) - I made some reviews.

Not every member on here sees a WG every day/night/week/month (delete as appropriate)

By "some reviews" you mean 2 reviews, the last was 3 years ago, the previous was 3 years before that.
And reviews of your pre-covid crap punts could have helped others avoid having a crap time.

When you say "... day/night/week/month...", if you made 1 contribution a year you'd have 6 reviews.

Offline bigboy96

I've had a few CIM experiences, but only two swallowed. The rest spat into a tissue. Once I've cum into their mouth, I don't care what they do with it.

Offline Maxf

By "some reviews" you mean 2 reviews, the last was 3 years ago, the previous was 3 years before that.
And reviews of your pre-covid crap punts could have helped others avoid having a crap time.

When you say "... day/night/week/month...", if you made 1 contribution a year you'd have 6 reviews.

If I had punted 6 times since joining this forum maybe there would be 6 reviews. As it is had had 3 punts covered in 2 reviews. It is what it is. I’m not going to make up reviews to keep you or others happy.

Offline Bustydusty

Ahhh yes Lilly.
I must admit I had not taken deepthroat into the equation.
My bad.

Being honest. Deepthroat is something else of no interest to me. But that edging sucking the tip thing…… love it.  :D
I’m with you regarding deep throat - looks good but does nowt for me
Much prefer her tongue around the head and after a cim I don’t give a fuck where it goes - but we’re all different

Offline isaac_gauss

I see no mention of one obvious fact: it tastes bad. For SPs who do it, who wouldn't want the option to choose in the moment depending on mood, and taste, without a client demanding it based on the ad? AWs comprehensive service lists are a marketing technique that comes with benefits and drawbacks, not an industry standard.

I, like some, very much prefer a swallower. It's a very submissive act. Others have no preference. It might be nice to know in advance who's up for it, but isn't there also something to the uncertainty about whether they will or won't?

Offline petermisc

It might depend on where you are looking, but in my usual hunting grounds very few indies offer swallow.  I am ignoring those Roms and Brazilians who just tick every service to reel you in.

I can remember one girl telling me she would only swallow once a day, as having a stomach-full made her bilious.  For a parlour girl, having a procession of customers all wanting her to swallow could cause problems.

Offline contentguy

I can remember one girl telling me she would only swallow once a day, as having a stomach-full made her bilious.  For a parlour girl, having a procession of customers all wanting her to swallow could cause problems.

Can’t help humming Tainted Love with that thought.

Offline Markc

I asked a regular of mine about this when she worked in a parlour about 10 years ago. She said if she was working a 10 hour shift she may see up to 8 guys a day. She was happy to do CIM for any guy but would only do 2 swallows a day. Otherwise after a guy cum in her mouth she would pop to the bathroom to spit it into the sink. She also said most of the girls working there including herself wouldn’t  swallow for a guy on their first visit and tell them if they return they would do it for them then. It was to encourage repeat visits.

Luckily for me she is independent now and works from home and only sees a couple of guys a day now so she is happy to swallow during any booking.