Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anybody tried this one in Camden?  (Read 1513 times)

Ben112233

In Camden from abroad and looking for some action. Saw this sweetie, and there are only 2 reviewed
External Link/Members Only
Anyone tried her?
Also, first time using escor in the UK, any tips?

Anders606

I can't be sure, but I'm pretty certain I remember someone saying that this lady used to be a man... :hi:

ass_inspector

I have seen her last year she does look a transexual in fact I have had a good sex with her. boobs are enhanced but vaginal area looked natural to me. No idea if she is a real tranny. The things put me off that her flat is total crap not tidy at all and she is quite busy girl during my session she was busy with phone very often. :(

fingal91

I only got a BJ from her but she was naked and seemed natural. It was good (CIM but went to spit it out).
But you look at her terrible gallery and name changes and it makes you think maybe she was man, even though I really doubt it. She seems way too confident (thinks she's a model!) and womanly.

fingal91

Maybe say 15 minutes and then extend if you're happy?

She's conveniently located off Camden High Street. It's on a medium sized block, top floor. Flat was clean and tidy enough and she's friendly enough.

ass_inspector

I only got a BJ from her but she was naked and seemed natural. It was good (CIM but went to spit it out).
But you look at her terrible gallery and name changes and it makes you think maybe she was man, even though I really doubt it. She seems way too confident (thinks she's a model!) and womanly.

Agreed she looked very confident and didn't hesitate to get naked straightway and her voice was like a normal woman. but currently her feedbacks are hidden :unknown: