Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyTantricMassage, Soho, pretty average FBSM experience  (Read 2033 times)

1 review(s) for LucyTantricMassage (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7441797) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Rajsen

This is my 2nd review of a Lucy in 2 days. I should point out this one is a different Lucy.

I decided to see Lucy based on her many positive AW reviews - I'm starting to learn that they don't mean anything. I think I even left her a positive review after our meeting.
I couldn't find any reviews on UKP so is this a TOFTT? Anyway, the photos in her free gallery give an idea of her figure.

Lucy was working out of a flat in Soho. She asked me to go to a shop on the corner of Brewer Street and call her and she would come and get me. Unfortunately it was raining and I got soaked whilst walking to the corner and waiting for her to come down.
The flat was pretty average, a far cry from the 'Luxury Mayfair Apartment' she was supposed to be working from.

Lucy
I found Lucy to be quite attractive. I remember her being quite tall with a decent figure. She has large breasts, although they didn't particularly feel that good when I did get a chance to touch. Overall, I'd say 7/10.

The Massage
After Lucy met me on the corner, we went upstairs to her flat and because I was wet from the rain, I opted to have a shower straight away. Although not before admiring Lucy's body after she took her coat off. Also got the paperwork sorted, I think it was £100 for an hour which is quite reasonable.

After the shower, I laid face down on a bed (no massage table). Lucy proceeded to give me a decent massage including some B2B. Her breasts felt nice sliding up and down my back.
About halfway through she asked me to turn over and she continued to massage my front. As time went on, she slowly got closer and closer to my rapidly hardening cock and stroked it a few times. This prompted me to reach out with one hand and play with her breasts. This didn't really last long.
We get to about 10 minutes to go until the booking ends and I'm thinking here comes the good part. Unfortunately this is where things got a little weird. Lucy reached over to her bedside table and picked up 4 smooth stones. She placed one in each of my hands and one on each of my eyes so I couldn't see a thing. She then commenced the HE which was a little uncomfortable as she had a tight grip and didn't use enough oil. Eventually, I did end up shooting my load and she cleaned me up. I took another quick shower and went back out into the rain

Conclusion
Lucy talks about Tantra on her profile quite a bit but I didn't experience anything remotely Like that, unless you count the stones - which I don't. On my visit, I received a standard rub and tug with some B2B on my back, and not a particularly great one at that. Perhaps I didn't book long enough for a Tantric experience? I noticed on her profile that she's put her prices up to £495 for 2 hours!!! WTF!

Would I return? Nope.
Would I recommend Lucy? No. I'm sure there are much better for a similar fee or slightly more.
I've put this review down as neutral because the service she provided was pretty much what was advertised, if you look past the 'Tantra' stuff and I didn't have to pay that much. She's also a nice lady and quite attractive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rajsen

Forgot to add a link:
htts://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1163764

1 review(s) found for LucyTantricMassage linked to in above post (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Mark.wilmots

Seems she is under a new profile External Link/Members Only as the pictures and name seem to match. Now charging an eye water £400 for what seems to be a sub standard HJ

Offline lee1

Seems she is under a new profile External Link/Members Only as the pictures and name seem to match. Now charging an eye water £400 for what seems to be a sub standard HJ

Outcall is now £299. Not worth it   :thumbsdown: