Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake or Real? The orgasm question.  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Georgejetson

Reading this forum I get the impression the average punter is easily duped by some good fake big-o sounds. Or maybe I am the duped fool? This poll will answer the question. Of course we will never know the truth. But I want a read on perception.  Of any random selection of 10 seeming orgasms YOU have given a WG, what number is real? . . Reading this forum I think perception is 5 , about one's  own ability,  and 0 or 1 , about other punters ability...those were all fake!)

I will start this off. ONE. The other 9 I created are fake (and some are really good fakes.   Thank you for faking so well! )

To make this poll valid please only refer to the fake vs real orgasms YOU created. Not the imaginary "other stupid punters that are not as excellent at oral/ thrusting/ blah blah as me"

So give me a number. 0? 1? 5? 10?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:13:17 pm by Georgejetson »

Southernpunter8

Of the last 10 "orgasms" I have given wgs, I would say 3 were real. I'm going on the fact that those 3 had the shaking legs that sometimes happens when a girl cums.

Of course I might be completely wrong and it might be 0, who knows  :unknown:

Offline Georgejetson

I will say the shaking leg thing is special. Real vs "convinces you even more, but is fake " special I don't know. I can tremble my legs. I will say I use it as a search term in xhamster with "orgasm" since it seems a higher difficulty of acting (Robert De Niro level) , and like you makes more inclined to think it is real.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:26:20 pm by Georgejetson »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I very recently had a booking with a very well reviewed WG from AW, who advertises herself as a squirter. I have no intention of naming her or doing a review to save her being embarrased. Yes l found out she is very gushing at the moment of orgasm, unfortunately, out of all holes! Bit of a surprise to say the least and not a little off putting. Ever happened to anyone else?

Offline Georgejetson

Cunninglinguist, you can't leave us hanging. "Oh I know who shot Kennedy...but I can't say". " I know where the Easter Island Heads came from ...but it's a secret."  Who did this 2x orrifice squirting? H

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I'd guess 0/10 of the supposed orgasms I give WGs are legitimate, then again I do like seeing women use toys on themselves so maybe actually a few genuine ones slip through as perhaps the stimulation of a toy counterbalances the drag of my good self haha.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen threads about this on SAAFE and 99% of responses laugh in disbelief at the idea that any of us belief any of the orgasms are legit. So ... they're not.

Offline Georgejetson

Jeff-tru dat, and I am with you,  but on SAFFE I heard of SOME real WG orgasms from WGs.  So I rounded up from 0 to 1. Maybe wrongly. Other votes? Is the number higher?

southampton.guy

I don.t know, it maybe 10 or zero or anywhere in between but franky i don.t care. i pay for me to enjoy it.

Ok, i hope the girl enjoys too as maybe the more she enjoys it, the better the service she will give me - but i.m not too bothered one way or another. That's surely one of the benefits of punting. If it was a social or bf/gf setting, that would be different and it would become much more important to ensure the girl enjoyed it too. But its not. Don.t think thats an unreasonable view.

Offline Littlefoot

Let me think.... How many WGS have I genuinely made orgasm? = '0'
                       How many have faked orgasm? = loads!
                       How many have I give some kind of sexual pleasure to? = most!
                       How many would I like to make orgasm? = Not arsed!

I'm paying, so don't care one jot if she enjoys. It's all about me enjoying!
I enjoy myself getting stuck in, regardless if she's enjoying or not!
I'm more concerned about my orgasm!

:hi:

Offline CityTillIDie

8 or 9 for me
But giving oral is a massive part of any meet, for me. I love it.
You can also tell an orgasm has occurred in many other ways... extremely sensitive to the touch; flushed cheeks; slightly thicker discharge, etc etc

CTID

fredpunter

8 or 9 for me
But giving oral is a massive part of any meet, for me. I love it.
You can also tell an orgasm has occurred in many other ways... extremely sensitive to the touch; flushed cheeks; slightly thicker discharge, etc etc

CTID

If them being so sensitive they don't want you to touch them is a sign of an orgasm then I can think of two or three who must have cum the minute I've walked in the room.

There's also a very small number I'm certain have cum for real ... particularly sugar babies as opposed to more mainstream prossies... out of 10 I'd say the average is about 0.5 though. 
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 01:37:05 am by fredpunter »

Offline Vivago

Who gives a flying fuck anyway. You pay 'em to give YOU an orgasm and if they come as well, nice, but purely incidental.

All the rest is just male vanity.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline bearcat69

Well.. the honest answer is that I honestly don't know. :unknown:

I try my best to be as nice to them as possible and I'd like to think most of them enjoy me and my efforts to perform as well as possible, but whether they are actually having orgasms or not I really couldn't tell you. Maybe they do reach orgasm, maybe they are just acting, maybe they are having pleasant sensations and are are getting close but not quite there, I really don't know, and it's not like I ask them afterwards "Hey by the way, woman I just paid for sex, when you were screaming whilst jumping up and down on my cock, was that an orgasm or where you faking it?" :sarcastic:

As long as the WG looks and sounds like she's enjoying herself, doesn't look at me like she's disgusted by me and is generally pleasant towards me, making me feel good about myself, then to be frank about it that is all I really care about.

Offline shaunogg

0- fucks given.
I am not there to get them off.
As long as i blow my load in the way of my choosing, then job done.

Who gives a shit is they are getting off, they have the money to please them.

Offline nervous1

Probably zero with one exception.  She was a WG who was new to the scene and sadly no longer available.  I reviewed her at the time and noted that I glad I got in there when I did as she would become jaded after a while.  Never known enthusiasm like hers or made a woman so wet, but for all i know 95% could have been an act.  It wasn't until I fucked a swinger at a party that I experienced the joy and intensity of the female orgasm.  Granted she was a nympho who had been with other guys before me that day so I can't take all the credit, but it sure made most of my punts seem fake as fuck by comparison.  I can also last pretty long due to feeling very little if I'm wanking a lot and while the WGs are getting wetter they sometimes can't hide their frustration at my inability to cum.

It's a nice boost to the ego to think you have given a WG a nice time, at least it is to me, but I'll gladly settle for a good actress.  It's the ones who pretend they are deep in the throes of passion one minute then act cool as a cucumber in between the fake moaning that can ruin my own enjoyment sometimes.

Offline the fitter

For me I would think none, as I don't even think about trying to please them. I am only there for my pleasure not theirs, some seem to be getting pleasure from me, and if they are they should give me a discount :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

They can't fake lady juices which are produced as an involuntary reponse to "sexual arousal".

As for whether they truly have had an orgasm....as has been previously said who cares ??

Offline Moresomes

Until I started punting I'd never realised what a sex god I am. Since then, I've just got to drop my underdogs in many cases to promote a series of loud moans, yelps, shrieks, and Swiss yodeller impersonations. Prossies must be extremely prone to early orgasms as some of them can be made to literally explode by a light touch on their left tit, or more likely by the sight of a small bundle of pictures of the queen.

vt

It is fairly rare, I'd go for 2 or 3 real ones out of 10 'orgasms', the rest have likely been fakes to move me on as I do like to try and give, usually after I've taken. A lot of girls move it on without faking it and admit they won't be able or don't want to cum. The fakes are never that convincing though, usually too quick and lack many obvious signs.

Some girls have never orgasmed, they've admitted it. Some can't unless everything is right and they're fully relaxed. Some don't want to while they're working, probably because they have a BF. Others can if they're in the mood with a lot of patience and the right stimulation, usually tongue & fingers.

I get a big kick out of seeing a real orgasm, the flushed chest, neck & face, the involuntary vaginal spasms, the body convulsions, the hyper-sensitivity as they push you away and the warm glowing smile & kiss after it all subsides.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 10:31:10 am by vt »

Neal69

Been thinking about this question myself recently.

While I know that as I am the one paying for it I am the one that the fun should be focused on. But then how do you define fun?

I like the more GFE type of meet so I enjoy DFK and RO. If I am not having my knob munched on then I am happy with a face full of fanny. Being mainly a one pop merchant these days I like a slow build up to the main event and the main event for me is shagging until completion and cumming inside a pussy (bagged of course).

On a few recent punts , end of last year and the beginning of this one I have what I have thought anyway have made a WG cum a few times. Well more often than in the past. I do know that sometimes they will fake it but IMHO I have seen genuine orgasms in recent times.

A recent punt where I spent ages massaging a WG then a real long time in between her legs when she mounted me she seemed to cum almost straight away with the help of a vibrating toy that she was using on both of us. This slowed her down for a while then off she went again to get me over the edge ( still using this toy) and when I had finished she had this dreamy shocked look on her face. When we regained our breath she asked me if that had ever happened to me before having a woman cum twice during shagging. Due to her general surprise I was inclined to believe her as I know I cannot tell if a woman is faking it during shagging but have a good idea if it is during RO.
Did I leave the session thinking that I had enjoyed it. Too damn right I did  :yahoo:

So

IMHO there are a few WG's out there that really do cum with clients.

Hit rate?

This year and the end of last around 50%

Before probably 10%

N

Offline hendrix

None as far as I know over many years. It's of no interest to me, not my remit!

Offline Anadin

I think I've had 3 or 4 genuine orgasms out of WGs, all are regulars and the reaction, plus the rest of the interaction on those specific punts were very different to what had gone before or even after.  Once I thought I'd done it, I wanted it to happen again and it just doesn't.

ClitTeaser

Truthfully we'll never know and personally I don't care.  Her pleasure is from spending my money.

Offline cueball

I'm not fussed. I'll happily enjoy her faked orgasm too. I'm there wanting an enthusiastic performance, if a faked orgasm is part of that then happy days.

What I don't want is a lass that just lays there staring at the ceiling giving nothing back.

Give me enthusiastic fakery over genuine boredom any day.

Online scutty brown

I managed to convince a local Chinese massage girl to drop her knickers and fuck for the first time last week and she orgasmed after about five strokes of the pole.........
high pitched squeaky squealing like a stuck pig and her whole body shaking uncontrollably. She's in her late thirties and I reckon she'd not had anyone shag her in ages. She had problems standing afterwards and just kept mumbling "beautiful cock, beautiful cock,......."
Scared the shit out of me the way she reacted so quickly, but the only way she could have faked it is with electrodes in the base of her skull.
I'm not going to say who she is (they supposedly don't do FS there) but anyone who knows Blackpool massage parlours can guess.

As a generality, what I do find is that girls find it easy to fake when you're shagging them, but not when you're licking their clit. I find oral tends to get two reactions: total indifference (usually Romanians), or unexpected screams of delight (Thais, Chinese, many Brits). I have a theory that many (most?) working girls don't get properly licked out very often, and as a result don't know how to handle it - so any reaction is for real

Offline One Eyed Snake

Let me think.... How many WGS have I genuinely made orgasm? = '0'
                       How many have faked orgasm? = loads!
                       How many have I give some kind of sexual pleasure to? = most!
                       How many would I like to make orgasm? = Not arsed!

I'm paying, so don't care one jot if she enjoys. It's all about me enjoying!
I enjoy myself getting stuck in, regardless if she's enjoying or not!
I'm more concerned about my orgasm!

:hi:+1

Offline Trotter671

Dunno for sure obviously but guessing 50/50 - there's some v good actresses out there. But  you can't fake the female arousal wetness (as said by Mr FF) and as far as I know (I'm not a doctor!) can't fake a very flushed neck, chest and around the pussy.

Offline Georgejetson

Been thinking about this question

A recent punt where I spent ages massaging a WG then a real long time in between her legs when she mounted me she seemed to cum almost straight away with the help of a vibrating toy that she was using on both of us. This slowed her down for a while then off she went again to get me over the edge ( still using this toy) and when I had finished she had this dreamy shocked look on her face. When we regained our breath she asked me if that had ever happened to me before having a woman cum twice during shagging

Neil, can you reveal the WG here? Thanks

Offline Titti Tatti

"I gave a woman an orgasm yesterday and she spat it straight back in my face."

Jimmie Carr  (who was on t'wireless this AM saying no one ever remembers what I've said. I just wish I could remember useful stuff!)

Real or fake? is not something I feel I have to worry about.

Offline Gordon Bennett

One lady I saw went into the most ludicrous overdone routine of shaking, convulsing and squirming. Thing is, I couldn't lay a finger on her for about 5 minutes whilst she was "coming down" - even if I tried to gently stroke her shoulder, the minute I touched her she claimed she was still sensitive and it was like a bolt of electricity and so she was off convulsing again. I ended up thinking this time-wasting nonsense has cost me a tenner! Was funny though.

Offline BlueRock

As many have said I'm paying so I don't care. I can't stand over the top fake orgasms. Feeling the WG get as wet as an otters pocket I see often. I tend to only verify they have cum if they suffer an over sensitive clit that they can't bear being touched anymore. I tend to just use my hands unless asked to do oral. I'll do oral for civvies and WGs I have a bit of rapport with.

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Out of 10 orgasms, I would say 2 were real and all with RO.

Offline Home Alone

Out of 10 orgasms, I would say 2 were real and all with RO.

Depends who you're seeing.  I'd like to think I have a higher ratio than 1 in 5, but like L L, mine all result from RO.

Online threechilliman

I reckon the last girl I saw did orgasm from RO, certain signs made it evident. First time in a while........

tcm

Neal69

Neil, can you reveal the WG here? Thanks

Will do a review soon  and reveal all.

Needless to say in EE

N

Neal69

One lady I saw went into the most ludicrous overdone routine of shaking, convulsing and squirming. Thing is, I couldn't lay a finger on her for about 5 minutes whilst she was "coming down" - even if I tried to gently stroke her shoulder, the minute I touched her she claimed she was still sensitive and it was like a bolt of electricity and so she was off convulsing again. I ended up thinking this time-wasting nonsense has cost me a tenner! Was funny though.

A lot of comments and only one review.

C' mon Gordon contribute a bit more.

N

Offline purple_t

I've tried but I've never managed to make one cum. One said she was cumming durinng sex but I don't believe her. A few have done the trembling thing during oral but this was almost certainly acting.

And yet I could most civvies I've been with off within a couple of minutes. Guess prossies are just not as sensitive :unknown:

Online timsussex

1 or 2 out of 10

But its difficult to press the right buttons with any woman first time - need to learn the individual  signals so you know when to speed up \slow down

Its like hand jobs - I cando it better myself 90% of the time

Offline Littlefoot

Not so long back, a prossie made me shoot my Beens whilst performing 'the squat' on me. She immediately said "sorry!" When I enquired as to why she was sorry, she replied in her sexy ee accent "I've cum all over your balls." It was a nice thing to hear at the time. But later the cynic in me took over, and I thought it was a familiar line she uses, and it may have been lube! But who knows!   :unknown:

Offline Sedition

I see one regular who cums a lot, it's probably the main reason she gets my repeat business. It could be all fake of course, if so it's convincing (convulsing snatch, flushed neck, gets tight afterwards), but it works for me.

bigmanbigman

If it seems real to you enjoy
If not move on

Offline howrude

Out of the last ten girls I saw only one came in a way which sounded realistic.

It doesn't matter to me if it was real or not. Just if it sounded horny. After all, you're paying the girl and it's just all superficial entertainment.

bigmanbigman

If the wg can give a good enough act that your thinking (maybe) she's improved that punt for you
In my eyes ?

Offline Shearer1955

I reckon out of my last 10 punts 2 (possibly 3) girls orgasmed - the 2 I have no doubt because their legs were visibly shaking etc which I must say I enjoy as you feel you have performed well - I know some guys aren't bothered but I do prefer it if the girl seemingly enjoys the experience as much as I do

Other girls I reckon want you to believe you have worked your magic on them - probably to encourage you to have a 2nd visit at the appropriate fee of course

Offline webpunter

+ 1  And difficult to fake contractions.  I mean when fingering em & teasing their clit

They can't fake lady juices which are produced as an involuntary reponse to "sexual arousal".

Offline GreyDave

If them being so sensitive they don't want you to touch them is a sign of an orgasm then I can think of two or three who must have cum the minute I've walked in the room.
    :D :D :D

A few a year do get that red flush over the upper chest and a little sweaty  and then relaxed :dance: I now dot count the muscle control spazams in the fanny as I am pretty sure those ones are fake tightening for a sort while to point is a good sign with the red flush. But I don't kid myself I'm ugly old and boring so they MUST be thinking of £££`s ;) with me , I also find EE girls don't seem to mind if they do or don't its English ones that think its just for their partner with the BB :vomit:

Offline GreyDave

+ 1  And difficult to fake contractions.  I mean when fingering em & teasing their clit

Easy mate KERGAL Exercises ;)   :drinks:

Offline webpunter

Priceless  :lol:
I've had loads of chinky massages & now & again some will mention 'big cock'.  I'm convinced they must be used to their men having small todgers.  So maybe the reaction isn't something to get big-headed about
I've never managed to get one to shag - i don't usually even bother paying for them to get their kit off.  Supposedly they are more likely to have hairy muffs ?  :thumbsdown:

I managed to convince a local Chinese massage girl to drop her knickers and fuck for the first time last week and she orgasmed after about five strokes of the pole.........
high pitched squeaky squealing like a stuck pig and her whole body shaking uncontrollably. She's in her late thirties and I reckon she'd not had anyone shag her in ages. She had problems standing afterwards and just kept mumbling "beautiful cock, beautiful cock,......."