Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Rabbit North east  (Read 4364 times)

Offline opa

Hi,
My first post. I would like to know if anyone has visited JR recently. Is she as good as she looks on AW?
Thanks
OPA

Offline Sar-Major

Hi,
My first post. I would like to know if anyone has visited JR recently. Is she as good as she looks on AW?
Thanks
OPA

Well there are a few JR's on AW  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:..............................So where's the fekin link, I know were good for help on here  :P, BUT we're NOT psychic  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Mucher

Are you on about JesssicaRabbit number one  :wackogirl:

Offline Sar-Major

Are you on about JesssicaRabbit number one  :wackogirl:

What aboot her cousins 2, 3, & fekin 4...................... :dash: :dash: :dash:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Mucher

What aboot her cousins 2, 3, & fekin 4...................... :dash: :dash: :dash:

They are waiting in the wings once no1 gets a dose. :rolleyes:

Offline opa

External Link/Members Only
If this link does not work then maybe you "tech" guys will put me right.
Ta OPA

Offline stanleyjohn

Hi,
Thanks
OPA

no, she is ok but nothing special. Great tits but has a strange manner about her, she won't make eye contact. A while since I saw her and had no desire to see her again.

coolguy1990

If my memory serves me right, there was another Jessica Rabbit further north, with red hair who had good reviews and when she dissappeared, this Jessica Rabbit dyed her hair red.

Did make me wonder if she was maybe trying to capitalise on the other Jessica's reputation.

Still, she looks quite sexy in her pics, but nobody has ever given her a good review on here, as far as I'm aware, and so I've never took the plunge.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If my memory serves me right, there was another Jessica Rabbit further north, with red hair who had good reviews and when she dissappeared, this Jessica Rabbit dyed her hair red.

Did make me wonder if she was maybe trying to capitalise on the other Jessica's reputation.

Still, she looks quite sexy in her pics, but nobody has ever given her a good review on here, as far as I'm aware, and so I've never took the plunge.

Don't know if this is the one you mean, but she used to be in the north east before moving to Scotland, got brown hair though.

coolguy1990

Don't know if this is the one you mean, but she used to be in the north east before moving to Scotland, got brown hair though.

Not sure, but here's mm2's review of her, where he states she's a redhead:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74221.msg934398#msg934398

Here's a post, where everybody was confused about which Jessica was which and someone states she's a redhead.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86602.msg1061913#msg1061913

But, most punters seemed to be saying the JR from Durham (who was a brunette at the time) was ok/iffy and that the redhead JR from Newcastle was excellent.

The point is, not long after that thread, the redhead Jessica Rabbit dissappeared and the Brunette Jessica Rabbit dyed her hair red, which on the surface just seems totally coincidental and probably is, but it did make me wonder if she'd read the thread and all the gushing about the other JR and thought, I'm having some of that!

Offline stanleyjohn

The JR linked by the OP is the same one that was mentioned in Feb this year, and is the same one as mentioned as okish by me and others. She has had several other names.

JessRabbitRedHead

Hi guys, Ive been told people have mentioned me on here, just thought id say hello, I did retire but have just made a comeback

Offline Bangtastic

I've met the Jessica Rabbit that received good reviews a couple of times.  She did an outcall to me about 6 weeks ago but appears to come & go on AW.

Offline OscarC

Is this the red headed Jessica Rabbit working at allure as Autumn? The colour photo of her lying on the bed looks very familiar, I'm sure I have seen that photo somewhere before.

Either way, anyone seen Autumn at Allure? External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 05:10:26 pm by OscarC »

Offline Bangtastic

Yes that's the one Oscar. I tried booking her but she's only doing outcalls tonight.

Offline Sar-Major

Yes that's the one Oscar. I tried booking her but she's only doing outcalls tonight.

So is this one, Errr....A bit of a "good time Girl"???     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Bangtastic

She's a canny one Sar! She'll get you to attention!

Looking4fun

Every few months this topic gets discussed wtf

Mucher

Jessica is super sexy and a real nice warm lady i would tell all you guys to meet her you will leave felling on top of the world :)

coolguy1990

Every few months this topic gets discussed wtf

Well, this is it, isn't it? When one girl picks the same name as another, it's confusing.

I'm just wondering if this is a deliberate tactic that some girls use. Pick the same name as someone who is well-reviewed and reap the benefits of the confusion.