Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALINE_GORGEOUS - Brentford  (Read 185 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7337403) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Aline earlier this week. Waste of money and effort.

Expenses: £80 for 30min + £20 OWO

Comms: All by whatsapp messages only. Pretty clear in communication.

Location: Same block of flats in Brentford where I've seen previous South Americans / same flat. Reviewed Alysia https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=383066.0 and Marlene https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=378159.0 before.

Aline: She is as hot as her photos suggest. She is young - I'd say early to mid 20s at most. What you see is what you get in the photos although in my visit her facial makeup wasn't as intense as the ones in her photos. She has a bit of a babyface look about her. Tattoos match the pics.

The Punt: I went to this punt in optimism that the previous two WGs I saw here were positive punts - and now here I am with a much hotter WG - what are the chances it can be just as good if not even better? WRONG!

First red flags was trying to get entry into the flat. You have to dial the flat number for the gate to open, then again at the door then again once on the floor. She told me the flat number for the gate and rang but no answer. Messaged to say I rang but its not open she said I did not ring. I did it again, same thing. This went on 4 times and I was thinking this looks dodgy to anyone else outside watching me - hindsight wishes I would've just walked then and there but tried 4th time and it eventually opened.

Usual hide behind door entrance to the flat - Aline was in a bikini with all her goods on show - young hot inked up woman. YUM! Once in the room she says no English but before I'm about to try my shit Spanish she then asks how long do I want in English - so she does know English? Or at least more than Marlene and Alysia did.

Didn't have to translate anything with Aline - maybe she has been told to do the 'no english' thing but then just couldn't be bothered with me. Anyway. paid the £80 and then £20 extra for OWO. Was offered a shower/toilet which I took as I came from work.

Back in the room and Aline was naked and put on some latino hip hop music. I got on the bed naked with her and she immediately got the condom in hand and out of the packet - proceeded to give me OWO right away, didn't touch me anywhere else. No kissing. Not much eye contact from her at all. Felt a bit weird.

She gave OWO for about 1 minute before asking if I want to fuck. Said I wasn't hard enough yet. She looked annoyed. Gave me more OWO more aggressively. Which made me harder but didn't really like it. She put the condom on then got on top but at a weird angle. Not the most endowed man so only the tip was going in and I was losing the hardness pretty quickly. Tried to position her on top more but she wasnt having it. She must hold the condom at all times.

Her apathy only got worst and this put me off too. She didn't want to be there and made me feel like I didn't want to be there either. Asked for doggy which she agreed and I had a bit more control here with more thrusting although she kept her hand on her pussy that stopped me thrusting fully. Asked for me to go on top and she agreed. Probably the best position here as I could thrust more but again she kept her hand by her pussy so couldnt go too deep.

Was a total stale mate. I was getting frustrated because I couldn't fuck properly and she was getting frustrated that I hadn't came and fucked off already.

In the end I asked for a hand job, so I laid on the bed and she gave me a hand job with condom on - I wanted the hand job with it off which she didnt want to do at first then then eventually did. Really aggresive hand job. My dick still feels tender now and I didn't enjoy it at all. Wasn't going to cum from it so I tried to take over and start wanking myself - I just wanted to cum and get out by this point - she kept stopping me from wanking myself and took over. Was trying to tell her no, you do it too hard let me do it and go - she was like no time I do it - maybe lost in translation but her English was decent before so not sure why she didn't understand this bit.

In the end I just stopped her, got up got dressed and left.

Summary:

+ Young, inked, great figure - doubt you could find much hotter than Aline for this price range in London
+ Offered a shower is a + point I guess

- Horrible attitude. Got the impression she didn't "fancy me" from the start.
- Can't judge oral skills as it wasn't long enough
- pussy didn't feel that tight either although could never really go balls deep
- Constant clock watcher and asking if you came already over and over
- Annoyed when you dont finish in 5 mins
- Overly aggressive handjob technique

Summary:

Ugh. Why would a young hot smokeshow provide a great service? I blame my impulsive horniness to know otherwise that this was just going to be a disappointment. Having two previous positive punts at the same location is what persuaded me - but they were two very different women. Aline should use her hotness for OnlyFans or Lap Dancing because she does not have the right attitude for this kind of work. If you really want to give her a try proceed with caution!