Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee and English Lucy  (Read 3199 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for The English.Lucy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6519039) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
91 review(s) for Miss SassyDee (86 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline herbie007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I recently had a 1 hour meeting with Dee and Lucy and got to say I had a great time, I know a few UKP members know I’m big fan of Dee and have seen her numerous times, but this was only the second time I had ever met Lucy who is also gorgeous btw, so when the chance of a threesome popped up I got straight in there and made a booking and glad I did as these 2 girls know what their doing and they compliment each other beautifully.

I think I have mentioned before that Dee through my eyes is gorgeous and reminds me a little of Kim Kardishian but a lot more gorgeous, Lucy is a bit taller than Dee and her face reminds me a bit of Mandy From east enders who I always fancied, but more glamorous, both girls have great bodies and fantastic tits, and I knew I was in for a good time.

I had requested before hand that I wanted both girls naked when I arrived and glad I did, my dick was rock hard as soon as I walked into the room, and both girls were all over me with lots of 3 way DFK and feeling each other up whilst they got my kit off, I told the girls I needed to freshen up, which I did in record time.

I made my way over to the bed where both girls were waiting, I laid in between them and let the girls do their thing, Dee DFK me whilst Lucy went down on me, I then asked Dee to sit on my face whilst Lucy carried on going down on me, they then swapped round so that I could get to taste Lucy whilst Dee went down on me, Dee then put a rubber and rode me CG whilst Lucy licked my balls, the things that we got up to goes on and on and  I enjoyed them all, we finished off with CIM and the girls snow balling me, and that was me shagged.

I usually do 2 hour minimum meetings, but seeing as this meeting was only for 1 hour, I had planned to only cum once and pace myself, and it goes without saying I had a great time and have already booked myself in to see both girls individually next week.

I'm not sure if I should have attached this review to the one recently done about Dee and Lucy or do my own to compare the 2

Offline KentAde

Cheers herbie....seeing them both tomorrow for the first time...so that should be fun!  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

I recently had a 1 hour meeting with Dee and Lucy and got to say I had a great time, I know a few UKP members know I’m big fan of Dee and have seen her numerous times, but this was only the second time I had ever met Lucy who is also gorgeous btw, so when the chance of a threesome popped up I got straight in there and made a booking and glad I did as these 2 girls know what their doing and they compliment each other beautifully.

I think I have mentioned before that Dee through my eyes is gorgeous and reminds me a little of Kim Kardishian but a lot more gorgeous, Lucy is a bit taller than Dee and her face reminds me a bit of Mandy From east enders who I always fancied, but more glamorous, both girls have great bodies and fantastic tits, and I knew I was in for a good time.

I had requested before hand that I wanted both girls naked when I arrived and glad I did, my dick was rock hard as soon as I walked into the room, and both girls were all over me with lots of 3 way DFK and feeling each other up whilst they got my kit off, I told the girls I needed to freshen up, which I did in record time.

I made my way over to the bed where both girls were waiting, I laid in between them and let the girls do their thing, Dee DFK me whilst Lucy went down on me, I then asked Dee to sit on my face whilst Lucy carried on going down on me, they then swapped round so that I could get to taste Lucy whilst Dee went down on me, Dee then put a rubber and rode me CG whilst Lucy licked my balls, the things that we got up to goes on and on and  I enjoyed them all, we finished off with CIM and the girls snow balling me, and that was me shagged.

I usually do 2 hour minimum meetings, but seeing as this meeting was only for 1 hour, I had planned to only cum once and pace myself, and it goes without saying I had a great time and have already booked myself in to see both girls individually next week.

I'm not sure if I should have attached this review to the one recently done about Dee and Lucy or do my own to compare the 2

As usual, great review Herbie....... :drinks:

I have only seen Dee once, and to me she is the most attractive girl - facially and bodywise - on AW, I have had the pleasure to see, shag and be shagged by! Perfection!

Anyway, I too will be seeing them next week  :dance: ....all booked and confirmed  :P

Persie

SHe looks like Nicola stapleton....i would do her...so cheers lad!

Offline herbie007

@ Ade

Thanks mate, have a good time.

@ Cisco

Couldn't agree more, Dee is gorgeous and a fun girl with it, she’s even more fun when she’s paired up with Lucy who’s also gorgeous BTW.

Hope you have a good time.

@ Persie

Lucy does like Nicola, but I prefer Lucy’s body.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Cheers herbie....seeing them both tomorrow for the first time...so that should be fun!  :D

So....Man from Kent called Ade.
How was it.....?
I am interested to know,  :P ..... as I will be seeing them myself this week..... :wackogirl:

Offline KentAde

So....Man from Kent called Ade.
How was it.....?
I am interested to know,  :P ..... as I will be seeing them myself this week..... :wackogirl:

Perfect! Just as herbie said. Kissing, licking, sucking, rimming, stroking, etc all done with a smile. Made each of them cum twice with my tongue, which got a few nice comments  :D Not too much interaction between them, but maybe that's my fault as I just wanted them all to myself, though they did lick and kiss a little and the dildo came out now and again. Finish was lovely snowballed CIM. Bliss. Racing back soon as I can  :kissgirl: