Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AsianEroticMassage88 - Watford  (Read 404 times)

1 review(s) for AsianEroticMassage88 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

WD181981

External Link/Members Only

Payday arrived, I was bored an she was the first to reply to the "enquiring text"

Comms: Very good, prompt & clear

Location: Modern flat, very clean near Watford Junction and a certain pubs headquarters. Its the Chinese WG flat with rotating girls.

The job: Arrived a minute before and was met at the main doors by the madam. Sent into the bedroom where I was faced with not the girl in the picture but a WG who must have been in her late 30's, early 40's. Tubby & not particularly attractive. I find it hard to walk as I feel rude but I should have. Paperwork reluctantly done and it was face down on the bed for a massage. It was during this I made the decision I was not going to give her one, simply because I knew it wouldnt work. After turning around she went for the HJ and i told her i just wanted a massage. This fell on dear ears until I said it again. She kept saying "no fuck?" and i said i cant as i have a GF.

It was the longest 30 minutes of my life.

I'm giving up on the Chinese game. They are all B&S and in Watford, work out of the same building. The madam has come to recognise me which is never a good sign.

Honestly, spend the £70 on anything but this.

Offline JayEZ2K

Sorry for the wasted money. And thanks for reviewing, it really does help to get an idea of what is out there. I have visited several of these places, and have sometimes found some young sexy girls with good service. But it takes time to visit these places to see who is there, and keep a list to keep track. And it also necessitates walking, which is very important that you do if the girl falls short for various reasons. I've posted on this topic, and MrHappyPants wrote a 4S guide on when to walk.

Is she sexy? Does she smell good? Is she friendly and smiling? Did she confirm services?

To make it easier to walk, you can simply point out that she is not the girl in the photo, or that the girl was supposed to be 23 years old, which she obviously wasn't. It's much better that you save that money and put it towards a better punt. If you have time you can visit more of these places with full intent on walking. That way you can get practice, you can review these places to help others, and you might also get lucky and find a young sexy girl.