Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playful Melanie - Chelmsford  (Read 2273 times)

12 review(s) for PLAYFUL MELANIE (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

Works out of the flats frequented by a variety of Russian WG's right next to the train station.

Nice and simple comms with very detailed directions sent by text.

Pictures are accurate, possibly a touch of airbrushing but nothing severe.

Mel speaks pretty good English, is toned, about 5'8". Not the biggest tits but they are nice and pert.

Now onto the sex. Wow.

Not sure if I caught her in a horney mood but the word is definitely rampant. DFK, licking, sucking, tongue nibbling, OWO, RO, ball sucking, fingering of pussy and arsehole with cowgirl grinding and energetic doggy pounding.

I'm usually a one pop guy but she wouldnt let me leave until second pop so i ran over by a good 20 minutes and she cum several times.

Have to say I was knackered by the time I left

Possibly my best punt and if she's as good when i go back for seconds then I'll definitely be becoming a regular
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:52:07 pm by TheBSG »

star69

Sounds like a diamond find to me from your review.
  Are all the extras included in her price ?

Online Sparta Prada

Wow, she looks nice.

Is there car parking nearby?

Offline TheBSG

All of the above was in the 130 hourly fee. Not sure if CIM and anal are on the cards but given she was the one ramming my finger up her arse i think it could be.

There are plenty of car parks within a couple of minutes walk, Meadows multi storey probably being the best.

Had 3 punts in this flat now and all of them have been good but the girls tend to move on after a couple of weeks

star69

Sounds like a dream fuck to me. Will give her a try if time and place permit.

Offline TheBSG

Saw Mel again at the weekend and can confirm I didn't just catch her on a good day first time as she was just as energetic on the return visit.