Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: paulNlouise Male/Female Couple Bristol  (Read 1928 times)

3 review(s) for paulNlouise (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brianthedog21

I saw these this couple for 30 minutes for £100 before Christmas.

External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

They are located in a Victorian Street in Bristol, felt discrete and safe with plenty of free on street parking in the surrounding streets.

I had attended a couple of LMP parties when they were at Lancaster Gate, but had never been with a MF couple, so felt very excited/nervous. Which made the whole experience even more thrilling, a bit like that feeling we had when we approached the door of our first ever punt.

I walked door and knocked, it was quickly opened by Paul. I was relieved he wasn't wearing a sexy outfit............... I was not planning on doing a Raddy :D

Shook hands and said our hellos, and he took me through to the living room where Louise was sitting, very attractive, tall yummy brunette. Luckily she was wearing sexy gear and heels and looked great. Paul went and got us a drink while Louise and me chatted. I soon felt much more relaxed.

It wasn't long before Louise said shall we go upstairs. I had a quick shower which was clean, powerful and there were plenty of clean towels and toiletries available.

I dried off and walked though to large bedroom, where Paul was laying on his back, Louise sucking his cock with her arse in the air. My cock was rock hard as I let the towel drop. I drop to my knees behind Louise, soon had my tongue in her pussy and arse while she carried on sucking Paul. We soon moved around and started some deep French kissing WITH LOUISE, I hasten to add!

Then things became a bit of a blur, Louise gave me a BJ (OWO) while Paul fucked her, she sucked us off and wanked us simultaneously. To cut a 30 minute story short I after rubbering up came in her pussy, I then lay there as she wanked and sucked Paul as he came over her face and in her mouth.

What really made it so much fun and the reason I will return was there attitude. As well as Louise being very sexy, they are both really friendly. Paul is likeable and it felt like you were fucking a woman with your mate.......... not that I have ever done that.

House was clean, lovely and warm, bedroom tastefully decorated with massive bed.

Communications were excellent, and they do seem to enjoy what that do which is reflected in their service.

KenniLingus

Great review - I meant to see them while I was in Bristol, but never got the opportunity. :(

Maybe one day!