Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature massage  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Titfest

Good day and thank you for welcoming a newbie to the site!
Would love some good recommendations for a mature massage please,

Offline ajax

The South West is a big area. How far do wish to travel? You could try this girl based in a small village outside Tavistock, Devon  External Link/Members Only
Excellent massage plus extras. Visited Lucy once back in 2019 and will return when back in Devon.

Offline houseboot

The South West is a big area. How far do wish to travel? You could try this girl based in a small village outside Tavistock, Devon  External Link/Members Only
Excellent massage plus extras. Visited Lucy once back in 2019 and will return when back in Devon.

Thanks, I always struggle to find ladies when I travel to Devon.

Offline meatywsg

Unfortunately no reviews of her on UKP, despite your visit.

Online southcoastpunter

maybe that is because he is a new member and his meeting with her was 2019 - longer ago than the 12 months that Head1 has allowed new member to "go back" with their reviews.

Offline Djwest9584

I would recommend Lucy in Avonmouth, check out my review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295550.0

Offline meatywsg

maybe that is because he is a new member and his meeting with her was 2019 - longer ago than the 12 months that Head1 has allowed new member to "go back" with their reviews.
Fair play  :hi:

Offline Titfest

Thank you, I have looked at Lucy’s profile and contacted her today, she was pleasant on the phone and when things allow me, I will visit,
Thank you.

Offline Titfest

I have seen this profile and looks very promising, unfortunately I choose to meet, non smokers, shame, because she looks very good