Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Gangbangs profile - your thoughts.  (Read 2479 times)

Offline haveapunt

I've seen this profile but for a profile that, from the pictures, appears active I cant find any revews or discussions on it. What do.you think? The need for a deposit is a concern.

Hi, following latest lockdown announcements, Wednesdays plans WILL be going ahead, before we'll probably have to take a month's break.
There are some changes to previous plans, with this now the confirmed & final info...
NEXT EVENT-
WEDS 4th Nov - BS10 Henbury.

10.30am-12 midday-
FEMALE GLORY HOLE - £50 entry
15 minute time slots. Cum&go, solo play.
Boobs, mouth & pussy on offer.

12.30-2.30pm - GANGBANG - £100entry
10 guys max throughout the event times, with the gorgeous Pearl.

Last chance before lockdown chaps..! Grab your places..!

Deposits required to confirm limited places please

External Link/Members Only

Offline Andymcxxx

I visited a while back & had a great afternoon, really well organised and a lot of fun

Not interested currently with the Covid bug, but perhaps something to look forward to in the future

Offline BathKinkster

I've also been recently (via FAB) all legit as well organised

Online bristolnick

I saw the tallier ginger one for a one on one session. Was pure filth, this was pre cover and not sure i feel comfortable doing anything now tho.

Offline bdyno

This is just an opinion, but to me that isn't punting.  It's more akin to swinging.

Online joninbristol

This is just an opinion, but to me that isn't punting.  It's more akin to swinging.
Went to a couple of these pre-Covid and the comms and logistics were excellent.

Just to confirm what others have said, they're very well organised, and to say the ladies are enthusiastic would be an understatement, in my experience. It was more a case of how much can you handle, rather than being worried about being rushed out of the door!

Agree with bdyno though, it's more of a half way house between the two.
Bloody good fun though, whatever category it falls under. :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 03:03:57 pm by joninbristol »