Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: M4/M40 corridor reccomendations  (Read 565 times)

Offline spartan83

In a couple of weeks I will be travelling from LHR to around Cirencester.  I can either go via M4 and Swindon or M40 Oxford to A40.  Does anyone have any recommendations for girls along the way?  Not so much into BBW and lets say under 52.  Looking forward to your tipps.
Ta

Online Fuzzyduck

Offline houseboot

In a couple of weeks I will be travelling from LHR to around Cirencester.  I can either go via M4 and Swindon or M40 Oxford to A40.  Does anyone have any recommendations for girls along the way?  Not so much into BBW and lets say under 52.  Looking forward to your tipps.
Ta

You posted in January 2015:-

"Hi all,

Long time lurker first time poster."

So have you seen anyone since then?

Offline Pedalwall

Note that there are quite a few of these type of questions looking for recommendations close by certain motorways etc. Travelling up the M5 recently noticed a large sign close to Junction 9 advertising P & D!! Surely too good an opportunity to miss. Turns out it was for P & D Engineering External Link/Members Only!!!!!!

Offline spartan83

@houseboot: Not really TBH, I saw Erotic Black Chick back in 2016, but no one since.  Even Lily in that first post I never got around to seeing. I do not live in the UK and even when I visit, I do not generally get the chance for a punt.  The last couple of times I have tried I have not had success as time got away from me in each case.

I will try and do some proximity searches (5 miles) around Maidenhead, Reading, Newbury, Swindon, High Wycombe, Oxford but was also asking in case anyone had a tip for someone that may fall outside of those areas in somewhere random like Burford.

Generally I look for vanilla GFE, with a max around £160/h

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

@houseboot: Not really TBH, I saw Erotic Black Chick back in 2016, but no one since.  Even Lily in that first post I never got around to seeing. I do not live in the UK and even when I visit, I do not generally get the chance for a punt.  The last couple of times I have tried I have not had success as time got away from me in each case.

I will try and do some proximity searches (5 miles) around Maidenhead, Reading, Newbury, Swindon, High Wycombe, Oxford but was also asking in case anyone had a tip for someone that may fall outside of those areas in somewhere random like Burford.

Generally I look for vanilla GFE, with a max around £160/h

Those Thames Valley towns (excluding Swindon as not TV area)  are not particularly close to each other except Wycombe and Maidenhead. Burford is in the Oxford area. Don't forget to try Aylesbury/ Milton Keynes/Bicester/Banbury/Slough/Gerrards Cross (M40/M4 and TV area.)
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac