Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brianna_VIP - new in Exeter?  (Read 1133 times)

Offline devongent

Another new girl appears in Devon. Her profile is only a few months old and has 1 questionable aw review.
I may be wrong, but feel as if i've seen these images before (or they're just similar). Nothing untoward appears in searches.
Interested in hearing some thoughts…?

External Link/Members Only

123eee123

Says British
Looks more like a Romanian profile to me

Offline devongent

No idea if this is related as it was back in 2016. This guy posted the following about a different girl called Amy hot Edinburgh, mentioning one "brianna.VIP" (note the slightly different spelling "_") who was involved in a bait and switch.

…(Interestingly, the culprit is showing her own face in Profiles currently listed as "Brianna.vip" on AW, and.  "Ysabella Love" on ES.)…

Link to thread - here
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 12:47:22 pm by devongent »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I didn't get past the trout pout and dodgy eyebrows if I'm honest, mate.

If you do a google search on the number, you find a week old advert for Kingston. From the google web cache, it looks like the same girl but she's only 19 in this ad. If you click on the poster, it refers to an Ilford postcode. It's got Rom, or at least "dodgy" all over this.
External Link/Members Only

Offline devongent

Nice one Fuzzy.
I did the number search too, but can't make google show that information?… hmmm
You must have some stronger web-fu then me. On your evidence, I consider this one terminated.

(I didn't mind the pout - thought perhaps she might have an excellent balls deep, deepthroat technique).

Offline Fuzzyduck

Doesn't mean she'd be a bad punt, but it's higher risk. Agreed she has that "I can suck a melon down a hosepipe" look about her.

If you search for "07737 941615" including the quotations, it should find it.

Offline devongent

True, doesn't mean a bad punt, but I was recently burnt by (an unknown to UKP) Rom,
so unwilling to go back and sample another unless guaranteed as being worth her weight in gold.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ah I hadn't seen your last review. The good Roms do seem to be the exception rather than the rule. Better luck next time out.

Offline tyman

Says Filipino now????
Doesn’t look like it - seems fishy

Offline Fuzzyduck

Says Filipino now????
Doesn’t look like it - seems fishy

:lol:

It's the same girl from the pics IIRC. No more AW feedback in 8 months since this thread started. I think the guidance remains "enter at your own risk"