Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy and hot Korean girl in Newcastle  (Read 2696 times)

Offline yubin

External Link/Members Only

1 hour = £120 meeting took place today.

My first review so gan' easy.

VS seemingly has a bad reputation, however my only other VS experience was a positive one.

Sent her a text asking if we could meet later in the day, giving about 90 mins notice. She replied almost instantly so time arranged and off I set.

The venue as VIZ magazine would say is "a bottles throw from SJP". As I was taking public transport the bus stops literally outside the front door.Not the best area or the most discrete but didn't see anyone else around. Used the intercom to gain entry and headed to the top floor, walking past 4 other properties on my way. Door was open slightly with her hiding behind. Pleasantries exchanged and asked to take off my shoes now.... there's about 10 pairs off shoes on the rack both male and female styles and possibly kids sizes. Headed up stairs into the bedroom and sorted out the paperwork.

The Lady - If the photos are her then they're very heavily photoshopped however she does have the same tattoo on her left arm. She's older than the 25 stated probably closer to 35 but not a big problem for me. I found her attractive and she speaks good English. Probably Thai not Korean.

I'm a shy type so don't usually ask for specific services, she asked me to lay face down on the bed for a massage with oil. This was pretty slow, sensual and bloody great, lasted about 15 minutes and got me 'in the mood'. Paying lots of attention to my arse she eventually rimmed me (which I love) before turning me over for the best OWO i've ever had. Only 2 ladies have got me to cum from BJ she almost became the third, asked her to stop it was that good.

The Main Event - she applied the prophylactic got on top for cowgirl riding me for a few minutes, she's incredibly tight and things didn't last as long as I hoped. She cleaned me up and had a quick chat.

She then gave me another message this time on my front. Left with about 10 minutes remaining, not really a problem 'the lesser spotted second pop' had no chance of appearing.

A definite positive for me. I'll probably return maybe just for the massage/rimming/OWO. It was that good.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 03:40:31 pm by yubin »

Offline datwabbit

Thanks for the review.

There's a debate of whether it's her.

But if it isn't, she's an older lookalike down to the tattoo.

More importantly, she's getting good reviews.

The area sounds dodgy but can a car be parked on the main road? Is it much of a walk from sjp?

Offline yubin

I dunno about parking I don't drive myself. I would presume parking is free but getting a space might be difficult. It's literally 60 seconds walk from SJP.

Offline Calapox

It definitely isn't the girl in the photos but it isn't far off.

The tattoo this woman has is a scorpion, whilst it is in the same place, it is completely different.

Also when I asked her where she was from she replied "uh..... South Korea" as if she had forgotten?

Pretty sure I heard them talking in Mandarin when I entered the apartment anyways.

Still I don't know if I would class it as a bait and switch as it seems to be the same woman every time even if it isn't the girl from the photos.
Banned reason: Discussing another member's review with SP after pointing it out
Banned by: daviemac

Offline datwabbit

I dunno about parking I don't drive myself. I would presume parking is free but getting a space might be difficult. It's literally 60 seconds walk from SJP.
Piece of piss then. Can park in town.

Offline billabong

It definitely isn't the girl in the photos but it isn't far off.

The tattoo this woman has is a scorpion, whilst it is in the same place, it is completely different.

Also when I asked her where she was from she replied "uh..... South Korea" as if she had forgotten?

Pretty sure I heard them talking in Mandarin when I entered the apartment anyways.

Still I don't know if I would class it as a bait and switch as it seems to be the same woman every time even if it isn't the girl from the photos.

I don’t get why you spend the time to write all of this and not just add literally a couple of lines of services/price and do a review for the forum?

Offline Sar-Major

Piece of piss then. Can park in town.

Seconded, and maybe a 6/7 minute walk.    :thumbsup:

Cheers for the review Y.     :drinks:    Glad you had a good time, even if it wasn't the girl in the photo's.    :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

I don’t get why you spend the time to write all of this and not just add literally a couple of lines of services/price and do a review for the forum?

Exactly B.  :thumbsup:  You beat me to it.  :D

I wait with baited breath as to whether he "WILL" do a review, or if this is another "NEW" ticking time bomb member.  :scare:      :bomb:

:hi: :hi: 
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker