Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX Erica XX - Leicester - LE4  (Read 1480 times)

GBush

XX Erica XX

External Link/Members Only

booked her sextastic Tuesday at £100 and added £20 for anal

When – late December 2015

LOOKS
facially pretty 7/10
Very classy looking
slim. 
5' 4 or 5’5
Incredible long slim legs
Shaved pussy
exceptionally well presented
Very clean and well prepared.
All round package is good 8/10

I arrived and after a minute of chat I knew I was going to have a good time. She has a fantastic body, super slim and sexy. We discussed the type of session I wanted. Discussed CIM and understood her position on this. This was to be a dirty girlfriend session with rough sex and anal.  Money paid and then some warm up chat about punting and swinging, a few comedy moment stories to break the ice.

Into the bedroom and throughout the session I tell her exactly what to do, she giggles and does it.  We basically have sex in every position I can think of and loads of deep throat oral.  She can take a face fucking and can suck great cock.  To rest I lie on my back and tell her to show me her best blow job.  She gets me rock hard and I say it’s time for anal. She takes it, but the girth of my cock is causing her pain. I say your safe word is “I’m a wimp” and we try again.  “I’m a wimp, I’m a wimp, I’m a wimp” she yells after a few strokes. Next time I will get her ass ready and insert the butt plug Raddy bought her on arrival.
Change condoms and more fucking with her legs on my shoulders and me going for it.  Then more cowgirl with me playing with her clit. She giggles when she is really enjoying herself.  I guess this could be disconcerting If you weren’t confident and experienced
Finally off the bed and on to her knees.  Whip off the condom and deliver a massive facial and splatter her wall like a shot gun. We then agree that we needed photo evidence of her splattered face and wall. I take the photo with her phone and it’s on UKE. I would put the photo on here but I'm not sure of the protocol.
Really good session of natural fucking. Dirty one night stand fucking. Great fun with a sexy, dirty girl who loves to fuck.
After the session we goofed around, looked at photos, and planned a return meeting.  I checked a few things with her to make sure I understand her boundaries. Asked if she likes to party etc. I then had a shower and headed back to the White House already planning my next trip to the East Midlands.

comms excellent
Perfect flat for punting
good parking
safe and easy to find
She answered door herself

DFK – not really into this so please read her other reviews to clarify this point

PERSONALITY & ATTITUDE
Top girl
100% effort
Loves to fuck
happy to be submissive
Happy to try anything

Best description I can come up with is - Dirty one night stand fucking with a woman who is wel up for it.

SUMMARY
Wins the Presidential Award for Best Safe Word in 2015
Great service.
For me VFM
Made memorable by all round natural dirty fucking session, a great facial and the photo evidence
Will book two hours next time with butt plug inserted before meeting.

Offline Picti

Yep that sounds like the Erica that Raddy and I would recognize.  She's a versatile young woman currently finding her submissive side and seems very keen to explore and enjoy it. 
You do win the prize for best safe word or phrase.  She was a bit apprehensive when I introduced her to proper bondage and we dispensed with safe words as I wanted her to be able to say exactly what she thought.  When it came to discussion of anal she responded with "I'm not sure" so we didn't (similar reasons and not a deal-breaker for me to be honest).

Offline chandlerhandler

I'm gutted that she's away until the new year now, I was hoping to go tomorrow or tuesday!

Hank Moody

Thanks for the review GB  :thumbsup: Not seen Erica before but after your's and Raddy's reviews I'm going to have to do some more research. It looks like she is another great reason to take a trip over to East Mids. Didn't realise that she is on UKE so will have to go over there and check out the picture. Cheers  :drinks:

Timmy2

ha ha... great review Mr P  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
She really is a good girl...well worth a visit

Raddy