Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie35 of Nottingham  (Read 1807 times)

mslstoy

Now I have safely returned to the other side of Old Father Thames, I thought I should break my review duck (after some prompting from UKE - yes completely different user name, I decided I wasn't a fan of this one).
The basic facts:
As it is the season of giving, I thought I would give myself an afternoon in the company of Woofie35
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Is Woofie like her profile and pictures? Absolutely, and a wonderful personality too. I am a stranger to these parts but she is in a nice area (others with better knowledge have described her location). There is plenty of on-street parking and for those like me arriving by train, she is a 30 minute walk or short taxi ride away (convenient commercial premesis nearby for a taxi destination). 
The original plan had been for me to explore my Dom side, as my overwhelming previous experience has been as a sub. Comms were good beforehand, with a clear understanding of the boundaries of mine I wanted to push against. 
Woofie certainly didn't disappoint, I was met at the door with a lingering kiss, and Woofie dressed as requested, money out of the way and a drink offered (and water gladly accepted) before clothes started to be shed (had to try and find all my clothes at the end of the meeting) 
Eventually I took Woofie upstairs on all fours on a lead, she truly is an obedient sub. Watching her bring herself to orgasm as I removed her nipple clamps is a sight that will remain with me (ideal for those cold winter nights). 
The part I was most nervous about was the WS, now I've received before (and completely comfortable with that) but never given. Sharing a glass of Woofie's champagne (delivered directly into the glass) emboldened me to try, I could not believe how keen she seemed and how well she took it (though it may be a once in a lifetime for me).
Woofie is a wonderful lady, and willingly gave all the services I wanted (and seemed disappointed that I didn't want others).
In summary, would I repeat everything I did to Woofie, perhaps not (that's what trying things is for - and no reflection on Woofie) will I go and see her again (despite the 8 hour round trip) absolutely. So easy to talk to and she kept the three hours moving I so well I don't know what happened to the time.
A truly memorable afternoon.

Timmy2

Nice one Matey
Glad you enjoyed the lady,
She certainly is an obedient SubSlut and you don't have to push her

Keep up the reviews and push her harder next time, I will

Raddy

mslstoy

She certainly is, it might kill me but next time I will add that extra hour!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Another Nottingham hottie, been on my Hot List for past few months.

Timmy2

Offline Natwest

Not Hot CT
Boiling Hot  :P :P

Raddy

Really like the look of her but £200 for an hour is a pretty hefty amount. Do you think she gives VFM?

Timmy2

yep...absolutely, cheaper if you stay longer.. so much to do
Raddy

Offline Natwest

yep...absolutely, cheaper if you stay longer.. so much to do
Raddy

and she seems to take a good hard spanking? What about implements?

mslstoy

Really like the look of her but £200 for an hour is a pretty hefty amount. Do you think she gives VFM?
As Raddy said, she gets cheaper the longer you stay, I was kicking myself I didn't go for the 4th hour (only £50) :dash:

Timmy2

and she seems to take a good hard spanking? What about implements?
I used a paddle
Cane is for regulars

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
She sounds like the ultimate in pleasure, both giving and receiving, and the way she's been thrown around recently I bet she's looking forward to xmas off  :lol:

Fantastic review matey, thank you!!

A little out of my comfort rates but she certainly works for her money I'll give her that.

If only there was a Asian version of her for me haha

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
As Raddy said, she gets cheaper the longer you stay, I was kicking myself I didn't go for the 4th hour (only £50) :dash:

By the sounds of it that £50 for another hour would have been well spent

mslstoy

By the sounds of it that £50 for another hour would have been well spent
I know, I know  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Timmy2

Offline Picti

Welcome and thanks for a review that was good in content and essence. Interesting to hear your opinions as someone identifying predominantly as a  sub, and another endorsement of Woofie's versatility. I don't have a submissive cell in my body but she's offered us both  (and others) excellent experiences.
Woofie's fees inevitably raise questions about VFM. That's entirely subjective but I thought her fees were entirety commensurate with what she offers and I will return for more.

Timmy2

Welcome and thanks for a review that was good in content and essence. Interesting to hear your opinions as someone identifying predominantly as a  sub, and another endorsement of Woofie's versatility. I don't have a submissive cell in my body but she's offered us both  (and others) excellent experiences.
Woofie's fees inevitably raise questions about VFM. That's entirely subjective but I thought her fees were entirety commensurate with what she offers and I will return for more.
Ditto
Raddy

mslstoy

Thank you, as for VFM I think that Woofie's services lend themselves to a longer (better value) booking - and because of the distance involved I certainly wouldn't consider less than 2 hours that far from home

Timmy2

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
she so nice as well

The fluffiness has final got hold of him hahaha

Sorry Raddy hehe I still love you :)