Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella Pretty: Earls Court: What’s Brazilian for fat, lazy, overpriced bitch?  (Read 2103 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Comms: Started easy – texts then AW booking, turns out texts are handled by her “friend” a random Gaylord, more later, things got sticky on the day, she texted a postcode the day before, I texted her at noon to confirm, it took an hour and a half to get into a text conversation to confirm and I made my way to the postcode and ten minutes before time texted I was there and asked for the address.

No response so I called the number and spoke to the aforementioned random Gaylord who is to the art of effective communication what Donald Trump is to natural looking hair. He promised, laconically to text the address which was a fucking different one. I questioned it and he/she/it said she was staying at a friends’, so I drove round, not too far away. I texted I’m here, eventually got the flat number, paid another £6 parking and walked to the door which was sticky and only opened on the fourth attempt.

I entered a nice enough flat in a big building, 20 minutes after the scheduled start time, got a pretty good kiss from Isabella kinda pretty, she grabbed my hand and I followed an arse that Brazilian Martian would drool over upstairs to a tiny bedroom with an en-suite shower room.

Stated: 24, 5’8” size 8, 34EE natural tits which look great in the photos, long brown hair, brown eyes.

One good review on here, all AW feedback positive, looks awesome in the photos and was flirty and efficient in texts, now I know I've been text flirting with a gay I feel a bit sick.

£200 for an hour – my initial reservations were, she’s expensive, I was right, massively overpriced – will she be much older than 24, yes +10 years - will she be much bigger than an 8, yes, 10 to 12 - are the pictures accurate – are they fuck, the cunt who did the photoshopping took all the hook out of her nose and at least two dress sizes!

She had come straight from the gym and said she showered there, she seemed fresh enough but slightly clammy.

She got her kit off, dealing with a text and refusing a call during the strip, to reveal a fat, un-toned figure – she needs to have a word with the gym instructor - with good natural tits and a big Brazilian arse and thick thighs, both suffering from cellulite.

She kisses and hugs me, tells me I'm handsome and she likes me, grabs my cock through my trousers and buggers off to organize drinks and a shower for herself, answering texts and blabbing on in her native tongue like I was a rude interruption to her busy day.

She returned, still naked, slightly glistening from the shower and rubbed up against me, whispering in my ear, kissing me, looking me deep in the eyes, stroking my cock. I undressed, remember I’d just been away on a sex starved holiday so a good oily wank from Susan Boyle would likely produce a cumshot, I was rock hard at being with a shiny, naked, albeit mid thirties bird .

She lay on her front on the bed, I positioned my cock at her mouth level and she started opening a condom, I said don’t be daft luv, she understood and gave me a hands and teeth free sloppy blow job with ball licking for a few minutes before rubbering me up.

I jackhammered her in missionary and doggy before explaining that I wanted to cum in her mouth, using sign language, my finger jabbing into her mouth withdrawing then saying boom, she refused and pointed to her sweaty chest.

I grabbed her and placed her next to the bedside mirror for more hands free oral and then unleashed an impressive load over her tits and her shoulder.

I cleaned up in a shower so small you can’t turn fully around with a hard on, well, I couldn’t anyway while she attended to more texts in her busy social schedule.

She showered and returned to be somewhat surprised to find me on the bed with a semi, encouraging her for more oral, she obliged, and included a prostate massage for good measure, then put another nodder on and rode me cowgirl with moaning that was so fake it made Hillary Clinton seem genuine, this made me go at it with the pace and intensity of a young Fred Truman before whipping off the rubber and pushing her head down to finish me off by hand and mouth, again over her tits.

She got up and said the immortal you wanna shower line with a glint in her eye like she had finished business for the day and taken £200 of my hard earned for 30 minutes work.

I had lost interest by this time despite the fact there was probably another shot in me. I asked for half my money back, she refused and as we argued her poor grasp of the English language miraculously deteriorated. She did however say one hour was a two shot service, I'm a bad man and threatened me with her two friends who were allegedly waiting nearby. I told her couple of Brazilian puffs didn’t scare me and again requested a part refund, she again refused and started making texts and calls, wailing away in Portuguese.

Realising there was no way she was going to cough up and being too much of a gentleman to ransack the place to find her stash, I dressed and left, after she tried to open the door for me, failed and left me to my own devices.

Not being a pump and dumper, I assume that what she actually delivered was a £70 two shot pump and dump.

She texted me ten minutes later, one word: "bad", I responded with a few more words.

In the words of Harry Enfield in the great Yorkshireman sketch, I’ve got two words for her and her service – shite………and shite!

First post holiday punt and it's a shocker, tomorrow's will be better, right?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 08:17:24 pm by The_Don »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for adding the links Don, I was too blinded by remorse and self loathing for squeezing in a punt on the day after holidays and forgot them - incidentally before the row she asked me to write her a good review, yeah right!

Offline Brazilian Martian

What made you choose her no cim,facials or anal for 200 per hour fucking hell feel bad for you flushing the cash down the drain

Offline Turtle Z

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

I’d just been away on a sex starved holiday so a good oily wank from Susan Boyle would likely produce a cumshot,

I always find the worst punts produce the best comedy.  :drinks:

Yeboahsleftfoot

What made you choose her no cim,facials or anal for 200 per hour fucking hell feel bad for you flushing the cash down the drain

Logistics meant I could only get to Earls Court today, I read somewhere she delivers much more than her profile likes, got mugged, gutted, will spend the night beating myself up. I planned an expensive week after holiday induced abstinence, the next couple of days will hopefully deliver.

Logistics meant I could only get to Earls Court today, I read somewhere she delivers much more than her profile likes, got mugged, gutted, will spend the night beating myself up. I planned an expensive week after holiday induced abstinence, the next couple of days will hopefully deliver.

I feel so bad for you brother  :angry:

Yeboahsleftfoot

I feel so bad for you brother  :angry:

Thanks pal, appreciate the support, onwards and upwards, a Brazilian/Portuguese duo tomorrow should raise my spirits!

Offline boardyhell

it makes you want to find all the tossers who gave her reviews and use the rough end of a cucumber on them,

Yeboahsleftfoot

it makes you want to find all the tossers who gave her reviews and use the rough end of a cucumber on them,

Goes to show that the real reviews are here....

Offline Tony_Red

I believe most of her feedback is fake. It's the same group of guys who review the same group of Brazilians. I have beem noticing this a lot recently with a number of girls. I could be wrong, but doubt it.

Offline dubhcarr

FM £200 YMBJ!!
Brazilian first time for me is 30 min then 30min!!
Great carriages big clits not all so tight Latin attitude
I love them!! but not love stupid
sorry for your bad experience  :blush:

Yeboahsleftfoot

FM £200 YMBJ!!
Brazilian first time for me is 30 min then 30min!!
Great carriages big clits not all so tight Latin attitude
I love them!! but not love stupid
sorry for your bad experience  :blush:

Thanks, if I'd wanted stroppy attitude and poor performance I would've stayed at home! The silly bitch knew what she was doing and the blow job, rimming and grind were pretty good, but too brief, then the attitude kicked in....

I believe most of her feedback is fake. It's the same group of guys who review the same group of Brazilians. I have beem noticing this a lot recently with a number of girls. I could be wrong, but doubt it.

Spot on all the feedback seems to from the same guys that visit the same batch of girls either they are easily pleased or like most aw feedback it's fake. This is also starting to happen with the brothels on aw which I found surprising

Offline MrMatrix

Spot on all the feedback seems to from the same guys that visit the same batch of girls either they are easily pleased or like most aw feedback it's fake. This is also starting to happen with the brothels on aw which I found surprising
I feel for you OP. Full respect for this report and thanks for the details. As BM says the AW feedback is nonsense. I've just got done for £90 for 30 minute punt and feel irritated by the misdescription on AW, so at £200 I have an idea how you feel mate. Thanks to you though we are all better informed.  :thumbsup:   

I feel for you OP. Full respect for this report and thanks for the details. As BM says the AW feedback is nonsense. I've just got done for £90 for 30 minute punt and feel irritated by the misdescription on AW, so at £200 I have an idea how you feel mate. Thanks to you though we are all better informed.  :thumbsup:

We should all just avoid looking at aw feedback it's pointless it's either lies or fantasy shit spouted by fluffies &white knights

Persie

always avoid Brazilians....you can never be sure about services and value for money.....dishonest dishonest and dishonest

punther

sorry about the shit time

think when you are dropping that sort of money services being confirmed just before handing over the cash is more important than ever

200ph for a very vanilla service and only 2 pops is offensive

I know you're not a pump and dumper but I reckon when you can only do short noticed un-researched punts limit yourself to just 30min £60-£80 punts as even if they go as pear shaped as this one it will sting less

Yeboahsleftfoot

sorry about the shit time

think when you are dropping that sort of money services being confirmed just before handing over the cash is more important than ever

200ph for a very vanilla service and only 2 pops is offensive

I know you're not a pump and dumper but I reckon when you can only do short noticed un-researched punts limit yourself to just 30min £60-£80 punts as even if they go as pear shaped as this one it will sting less

Thanks punther, good advice - I had an even more expensive disaster today, only mitigated slightly by the fact that one of the girls was unbelievable gorgeous, review to follow.

Stalion

These sour punts make the better one greater, hope you have a great next punt.......This must be the only SP industry that you cough up the dosh in front and have no legal recourse for poor service. UKP is great for warning our brovs. but wouldn't it be great if we can send in a Punter Terminator to levy the status quo.

Yeboahsleftfoot

These sour punts make the better one greater, hope you have a great next punt.......This must be the only SP industry that you cough up the dosh in front and have no legal recourse for poor service. UKP is great for warning our brovs. but wouldn't it be great if we can send in a Punter Terminator to levy the status quo.

Thanks for the sympathy Stalion, I just had another shit punt, what a fucking game!