Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English beauty emily oxford circus  (Read 1049 times)

Ilove_sex

External Link/Members Only
1 hour meet 200ph.
Reason for neutral will be clear further in review.
I went to see emily in march. She was just my type from her pictures on the site. I text her a few days before to arrange something and rang her on the day of meet. Comms was good.

Got to her mansion and rang her. Looks discrete. Walked up the stairs and greeted by emily in sexy lingerie. She asked me to shower. I had a quick shower and went into the room.

We started of by kissing. Was dfk and good. Stripped of and she put my cock in her mouth. Oral was good, nice and slow felt sensual. Back to more kissing and then condom went on. I decided to try doggy so got emily in position and spanked her arse whilst shagging her. Pussy was tight. Then moved on to missionary and kissing whilst having sex. The sap rose and orgasamed in the bag.

This is where it turns neutral now. Had 45 mins left and i felt emily was rushing me. She requested me to clean up in her bathroom. Which i had a quick cleanup.
I was ready for more sex so we proceeded. The kissing wasnt as good this time. None existant. Took longer to get hard. Managed to via oral, her hand job and some body feeling. Condom on and we went at it again. Emily then says times up as i was nearly going to cum. I looked at my clock there was still 20 mins left. I queried this and she says by the time i shower and leave it will be an hour.
So she puts shower time in bookings. I said i dont need a shower as im going straight home. She still says times up.

So i left booking was prob 40 mins long.

Shes a hot girl with goid body. But to expensive and diesnt give you full time booked.

bigone

surely must be NEGATIVE
cheating you out of 20 minutes

Offline Drekszter

What a bitch. For £200 p/h, I'd expect to be treated like royalty and not conned like this.

This should be a negative in my opinion.

Ilove_sex

Ok looks like its a negative, didnt want to be harsh as i had a good time when i was there, can someone with powers change it

Offline MrMatrix

Hi OP sorry you were cheated out of 20 minutes. I agree with the others as I too read it as a negative. I have changed it as per your request. Better luck next time. :hi:

Bloody shame as she does look rather nice....
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 08:03:47 pm by MrMatrix »

Online massagepuntingfan

I agree...its really poor form especially when you're paying a high fee....I mentioned in one of my reviews that an SP I visited was factoring 2 showers into my 30 min session.

My question is: What is the accepted etiquette surrounding this issue? Is it wishful thinking to expect showering time to not be included in a time slot?

I assume many agency SP's and popular Indies have back to back bookings which must confound the issue even more. Its part of the reason why I've rarely experienced 30 minute sessions.

Offline MrMatrix

This does vary from SP to SP. A decent SP will not include it as its in her interest you are clean.
I have had it deducted off my time as well. If you are requested to have a shower and you verify it comes out of your time, you have to evaluate whether to walk or not and accept this delay or indeed argue the point. You should also check what time the clock will start for your own interests.
Personally I think its a delay tactic if it comes out of your time :hi:

Offline nikmeister

:vomit:
At £200 for an hour you just got cheated out of £67...
She is definitely off my hot list...

That is some scummy tactic. I haven't visited a WG yet that counts time like she did.

Offline stuart.

Mickey mouse service at £200 p/h  :thumbsdown:

Offline Alackofambition5

Was on my hot list. Not any more.

Sorry you had this experience OP.  :(

Online tantraman

Thanks for the warning, OP :hi: ... that's a mighty shame, as she looks mighty fine! :dancegirl:

Offline king tarzan

:vomit:
At £200 for an hour you just got cheated out of £67...
She is definitely off my hot list...

That is some scummy tactic. I haven't visited a WG yet that counts time like she did.

Hopefully the bitch will get a box full of shit for business!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ah.. She was in my "pricier girls when I want to treat myself" list. Sadly no more HL-1

Offline greenlanman

Duly noted and removed from HL. That’s an absolute liberty. They think they can just treat you like a mug and it’s perfectly acceptable. Always the nicer looking ones who think that they are a cut above and their shit don’t stink. Had been deliberating this one for a while this has just confirmed for me that this won’t be one I review.