Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KatieCheshire - Chester  (Read 1940 times)

9 review(s) for KatieCheshire (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Dai Llama

External Link/Members Only

After dipping my toe so to speak in the massage market I decided it was time to tick number two off my hit list as she has indicated on her profile that she will be unavailable for incalls from the New Year and I didn't want to miss out before she does.

Location: Block of apartments by the canal near to Waitrose a few minutes walk from the train station.

Comms: Planned the booking a few weeks in advance and comms were very good and straightforward. Confirmed the booking via email the day before and reconfirmed on the day it was all systems go. She called me just before the booking to to confirm I was happy with the location and how to enter the property. Apartment number was given here.

Cost: £100 for 70mins

WG: Katie was dressed in stockings, g-string and a sexy see through negligee which was a great sight on the door being opened! Looked as she does in her photos on her profile. Pretty looking slim with lovely small boobs (my preference)

Action: Sorted the money out straight away and was shown to the bedroom which was dimly lit, relaxing and comfortable temperature wise. Refreshments offered before we commenced but I declined. Excellent all over massage with great attention paid to the legs. Back massage was firm but comfortable and very good as she worked on an area I had an issue with. Not shy in allowing her crotch push into my hands which allowed  me to try and explore without being over invasive. Turned over and massaged my front and before we knew it we came to the final event. Got a lovely oily hand job. Was allowed to touch her breasts which I took full advantage of as I was waiting to do so since seeing them. Rubbed my cock into her nipples which were very hard and that finished me off.

Post: She cleaned me up after sorting herself out and I finished off. Was offered refreshments which I took advantage of. Had a nice friendly chat with her and never got the impression I was being rushed out of the property. Overall a really enjoyable experience with a lovely girl and one again I wouldn't hesitate in looking to follow up with another booking time permitting.

Offline rambling_grifff

Hi,

Did Kate mention what her plans are after the New Year? I know she states on her profile that she's leaving her apartment but it wasn't clear if she was relocating and still providing her massage services elsewhere or if she's stopping completely and doing something else? I know she's not long trained in massage so had the impression this was her new business going forward.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 09:57:15 am by rambling_grifff »

Dai Llama

I got the impression she was setting up a purely 'professional' massage business in the New Year at another premises.

Offline rambling_grifff

Ah I wasn't sure what Kate meant when she said she would still be available for massages. I guess we'll find out more after she leaves her apatment next month??

Offline merseyrob

Saw Katie when she first started out and have good memories of an excellent GFE. May have to book myself in before she calls it a day.