Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weekend Punting  (Read 1533 times)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

This has been covered I'm sure in some form before.. But is it just me but I'm finding not much happens over weekends with girls either being available or responding to calls, texts or emails? Plus choice seems to be predominantly Romanian?
Apologies if old ground but getting frustrating!

ickydicky

This has been covered I'm sure in some form before.. But is it just me but I'm finding not much happens over weekends with girls either being available or responding to calls, texts or emails? Plus choice seems to be predominantly Romanian?
Apologies if old ground but getting frustrating!
[/quote

hoors are like pubs. busier at weekend :drinks:

ickydicky

hoors are like pubs. busier at weekends :drinks:

Offline pewpewpew

I have found it harder to get an on the day booking at weekends yes. Usually during the week I'll get a girl within about half an hour to an hour of searching AW. Last time i tried on a Saturday was a bloody joke

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99158.msg1181568#msg1181568

Offline paul_2407

Last minute punting on weekends is a bit like a kebab after a drunken evening - pretty mediocre and clearly not worth what you paid

Offline Stalinator

Strictly Monday to Friday punting for me. Weekends are as said above "pretty mediocre and clearly not worth what you paid".

JW.Bobbitt

I have found it harder to get an on the day booking at weekends

I agree. last minute/on-the-day is a pain. However, with a little planning weekends are primetime for me:
Seems as though the majority of the punting population is being dragged around the shops by OH, entertaining family, pursuing/watching sport.......
So, every meeting I have had on weekends is a far more relaxed/unrushed. Generally most decent WG's close up shop before the footie-fans stumble out the pub.

Some of the most enjoyable have been mid-morning Sunday's - when most folks thoughts should be elsewhere,

Monday by contrast is a pain,as all the frustrated are let loose - but then I don't give a ..... as I am recovering after the weekends exertions

Offline Jamboney

The majority of my punts are at the weekend. It does get frustrating at times as a lot of girls on my HL are Monday-Friday only. When arranging a Saturday punt I tend to book on the Friday, I don't get any problems with lack of response then

Chuckman

Last minute punting on weekends is a bit like a kebab after a drunken evening - pretty mediocre and clearly not worth what you paid

^ This.

They're usually plan C punts at best on a Saturday and on a Sunday 99.9% of them are either Roms or those with dusty phones.

Offline Malvolio

There's certainly less availability at weekends, but you must be living in a punting desert if you can't find someone to punt on a Saturday.

Diehard

Weekends are a lot harder to find a decent hooker.

Saturday's are a nightmare in the cities due to traffic of shoppers and/football crowd.

Sunday is just pointless.

Best punting day for me is a Friday. Found hookers tend to be in a good mood and provide a better service.

ickydicky

i often look for a cure for the hangover horn on sunday and/or saturday and usually find one of my regulars. but i know which ones work at weekend and which dont. i would never go looking for a new punt at the weekend. on top of which all i want to cure the hangover horn is a 15min splash and dash.