Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help for an inexperianced young newbie  (Read 1998 times)

justaguy1213

Hello fellow punters,

I joined this site a few weeks ago. I am in my early 20's and am into my erotic massages. I like a good massage, but also like the teasing it comes with it when the massues is trying to excite you with subtle hints. Not just you going to meet a girl where you both know your going to get laid for money. Ive never had a massage in UK before, only cheap massages whilst on holiday eg Morocco.

I am asking for some tips on where to find these places (preferably central London) and the
Etiqutte at these places and the scams to look out for. Also, is it legal?
I am overweight and have a little friend...which has always made me self conscious :unknown: should I be worried they may refuse or laugh? Also, due to my lack of experience I usually end up finishing quite quick.

So please help me, and any advice may go a long way - no matter how trivial it may be.

Yours,
Justaguy

Offline HighlyMotivated

Lola Bell is good for beginners I'd say, easygoing and friendly girl based in Earl's Court External Link/Members Only

It's totally legal

Etiquette = make sure you're clean and on time

Don't worry about size, these girls have seen it all

punther

I would recommend Suzy in Notting Hill

The massage is actually a professional thai massage(she is qualified) and the HE is very good. You're allowed to touch and she has a great body

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline SamLP

I've seen Suzy, tbh, not the type of girl the OP seems to be looking for.
She's too professional, quite mechanic, doesn't smile much and spends time on her phone before and after. Nice girl with a fit body though.

justaguy1213

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Silly question - but would you recommend shops or going to private apartments? Which is more safe and better etc. Also, I don't have a punt phone,  is this a must.. Even for massages?

Offline HighlyMotivated

They're both safe as long as you check reviews on here first. Lola who I recommended is in a basement flat in a very safe part of Earls Court

You don't need a punt phone unless you're worried about your other half finding out, etc. Up to you

Offline ProtocolDroid

You don't need a punt phone unless you're worried about your other half finding out, etc. Up to you

True to some extent, but bear in mind that some girls send text messages to previous clients when business is a bit slow. May not be a problem currently if you're single, but even then you may not be single forever so there may come a time when unsolicited texts are inconvenient.

James999

So please help me, and any advice may go a long way -

Ask your Mum  :music:

punther

I've seen Suzy, tbh, not the type of girl the OP seems to be looking for.
She's too professional, quite mechanic, doesn't smile much and spends time on her phone before and after. Nice girl with a fit body though.

should probably say nice woman  :D

she is very milfy

cockneybstrd

To the OP stop pressing on the report post or you will get yourself banned for being a simpleton

justaguy1213

Another option is:

External Link/Members Only

Just had a look at the website, thank you. Its seems pricey..is it worth it?

punther

i thought they were quite cheap

the massagez are decent not really professional standard, the girls are fairly attractive(that ive seen) the handjobs have all been fantastic

Offline HappyandLucky

My spider senses are on high alert, but I will give the benefit of the doubt and time will tell.  So in the interim, Welcome OP.

As others have advised, best not to post questions as reviews or hit the report button unless you have something to report.

Offline HappyandLucky

How much were you paying in Morocco?

justaguy1213

Sorry guys if i reported by accident..it wasn't intentional - im still getting used to this. In Morocco, i paid £30 for 1 hour hamam and massage. Plus another 15 for he. But moroccan girls are incredibly sexy!

But I take your word that its cheap. Is it worth going grays inn or chinatown, shafestbury etc? Seen mixed reviews on here.

P.s whats op? Lol

Offline momochan

OP means original poster or post  ie you
Sorry guys if i reported by accident..it wasn't intentional - im still getting used to this. In Morocco, i paid £30 for 1 hour hamam and massage. Plus another 15 for he. But moroccan girls are incredibly sexy!

But I take your word that its cheap. Is it worth going grays inn or chinatown, shafestbury etc? Seen mixed reviews on here.

P.s whats op? Lol

justaguy1213

Offline nestor

the girls in the place I linked to on Grays Inn Rd on the other thread would be able to look after you. Good massage with plenty of the right kind of stimulation. Don't worry about the size of your penis, those girls will have seen it all before and will be able to accommodate. It is only  massage and HE though - no sex
I've found the service there much better than any of the walk-in Chinese or Thai places around Shaftesbury Avenue or off Broadway (theres a street near London Uni with  four, can't remember the name)
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

justaguy1213

Thanks dude, if you remember - do let me know.