Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punterthon  (Read 1278 times)

MrKeen

Last week I decided to do a punt per day, I had planned Sunday to Saturday but ended up doing 8, ending on Sunday. Apart from two regulars, they were all new and picked on the basis that they looked OK and could accept a booking in one hour from calling, so no deep research!  Selected on age 18-50 available today does in calls and within 10 miles.
So what did I end up with
1 Czeck, 1 italian, 1 english, 2 Romanian, 1 Hungarian, 1 japanese, 1 Thai
2 bait and switch leading to quick replan
2 girls who were the right girl but using pictures taken years ago
4 really good experiences (including the regulars)
1 OK punt
2 so/so
1 really bad
2 really professional massages
1 girl cried off due to start of period and led to quick replan
2 girls told me they were supporting families back home and father would kill them if he knew what they did to get the money
Only the two regulars complied with simple requests I texted before meet

OK not a great social survey but it was interesting

last thing, the last punt was good but my penis was not in  a good state mostly due to the hard handling by a couple of the girls, so a bit sore on day 8

will I do it again, probably not, bit OTT at my age

Offline RedKettle

great idea - but I would not be able to fund it!!

Offline Stalinator

Who was the really bad one?

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Was this for charity ? Did you raise much from family, friends and work colleagues ?

MrKeen

The really bad one was: melisa babe Portsmouth:

I did a review which you can read. I feel sorry for the girl really, she really doesn't like what see feels forced into doing bu circumstance.

MrKeen

Was this for charity ? Did you raise much from family, friends and work colleagues ?

Might do it again on that basis!

or
Maybe I should have titled it Marapunt

MrKeen

postcript:

At the time the polls were closing lastweek I was entering and exiting my own piece of Europe, and she was yelling she wanted me to stay in, but I had voted anyway by then.

ickydicky

even if i could afford it i am to old to manage that level of fucking. but well done to the op :drinks:

np500

Mid 50s me, how old is too old ?  I think I could do it physically, but I don't fuck like a jack hammer, GFE here ( possibly my tongue could let me down ! ) some guys in there 20's / 30's would fail miserably, some in there 50's/60's may piss it, my main reason for not doing it would be disappearing every day after having a shower, but could have one at w g's house ? I did 3 in just over a week last month, 3rd being a ffm, with a day off work for one of them it cost over £800 ( Aprox ) so these things are not cheep,

ickydicky

Mid 50s me, how old is too old ?  I think I could do it physically, but I don't fuck like a jack hammer, GFE here ( possibly my tongue could let me down ! ) some guys in there 20's / 30's would fail miserably, some in there 50's/60's may piss it, my main reason for not doing it would be disappearing every day after having a shower, but could have one at w g's house ? I did 3 in just over a week last month, 3rd being a ffm, with a day off work for one of them it cost over £800 ( Aprox ) so these things are not cheep,

any guy in his 20s or 30s and those in their 40s who couldn't keep up that pace must surely be unusual and most could manage it into their early and mid 50s. by the mid 60s they would struggle and i defy anyone in their late 60s, i am 68, to manage it. maybe getting it up may not be impossible, but getting it down again in the time honoured satisfactory way not possible

Offline DiFontaine

Both a great post and a great idea if you have the cash. I bet that was a real buzz planning it all out. Hats off to you sir.

Offline itk

Would love the opportunity to do that, in terms of getting the time away and the funds. Done something similar whilst away for a few days years back. Was bloody good fun and with it being in Manchester was fairly affordable. If I remember correctly I had 7 girls in 4 days, a mate had 9 in the same period.

slow and low

Good effort, I've only done 12 since December!

Offline smiths

No idea how old is too old as that depends on the punter, I have seen pensioners fuck and fuck on occasion at parties though not that many.

I have many times punted every day of the week especially with good regulars where I want to fill my boots while I can, or 5-6 times a week, for ME it becomes boring and no longer fun though after a while and punting is too expensive to feel like that about in my view. I also know punters who punt virtually every day for long periods of time.