Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LEENA..... GONE??  (Read 1062 times)

Offline FF2019

I have noticed Leena the goddess of Fife has gone? Her profile is there but all info has been removed?? I know she has had bother recently but enough to drive her away permanently?
I know i am speculating here but....

ickydicky

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

what bother she had? polis?

Irritating a-hole of a punter, I believe.

Last I heard was she was going on holiday.

Offline Poopster

The goddess of Fife??

Jesus Christ mate, she's a prostitute, there are hundreds of them in the country.  I've had three great punts with her but if she's gone, she's gone, there's always someone new waiting to peel their knickers off for 60 quid. 

Offline DickDiver

The goddess of Fife??

Jesus Christ mate, she's a prostitute, there are hundreds of them in the country.  I've had three great punts with her but if she's gone, she's gone, there's always someone new waiting to peel their knickers off for 60 quid.

She's tubby, a 5 out of 10 and not the youngest. Being the Best in Fife makes no one a goddess (although I am prepared to accept a red hot fuckbunny coming in to settle in the Kingdom and prove me wrong)

Offline willie loman

She's tubby, a 5 out of 10 and not the youngest. Being the Best in Fife makes no one a goddess (although I am prepared to accept a red hot fuckbunny coming in to settle in the Kingdom and prove me wrong)

She knows how to do the job, and not many do, wish she would come back over the bridge.

Offline Name Not Found

I had her as an 'adequate'. Typical giggly Thai. Over emphasised the 'you sexy man' adulation. Sex was pretty average.

Then again, I lived over there for a few years and never foud anything near to a 'genuine' punting experience, it's all incredibly manufactured, so maybe I'm just jaded.

If she's gone, it's not exactly the end of the world. Fife was shit before she arrived, it will still be shit when she's gone.

Offline jcarrey

She has got herself a more conventional business. If it doesn't work out she will be back.

Offline Name Not Found

It won't work out: she'll be back.

The money always drags them back in.

Offline FF2019

It was a dig at the rest of the inadequate, junked up whores in Fife....
She is average but did the job...
The only lassie I like in Fife is Scarlett... She is the golden girl and a 10!

Leena is a typical Thai giggle fest