Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Ana - Hatfield  (Read 2145 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7673180) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline simon07

Not much in Hatfield. Brazilian, Romanian, Russian and now Polish are baiting and switching. Nothing tasty.
One positive review on Polish Ana and i was tempted to try 30 minutes for £80. External Link/Members Only

Communications were good and i guess that was the maid as Ana had issues with English, more on this later.
Flats near Aldi and I was given the flat number just before my start time. The flat itself was tidy though a bit tired. The bathroom functional. I wonder if she shares with others?

Behind the door and i was pleased to see Ana in high heels and wearing lingerie. She took me by the hand to the bedroom and gave me a towel. I got the message though mindful re time usage. After that was done, taken by the hand and we had some kissing no DFK. She is not 19 i think, more mid to late 20s. Atttractive and the pictures are hers.
She is about 5ft 2in and size 6 with natural, not toned breasts. She has a lovely pussy which she waved at me as she moved doggy like on the bed, woof woof.

She was clean down below and her nipples were nice. She wanted me to put the condom on myself. I asked for oral without BJ which she then gave. Then some lovely moments of cowgirl, spoon and Mish. She said, time to finish and i showed my watch to her - I still have 10 minutes i said. You need shower and i have next person. Nearly there i said and after a few more thrusts, i came and was a bit disappointment as i lost the moment. Guys do not allow her knickers to fall on the floor as she makes an issue on this. Overall, I was patient and i got my rewards. I left after 25 minutes.

I would be tempted to return as there is little Aw competition out there. Like Polish Katie a year ago, she might get more business and she is here for a few weeks. Enjoy.

Offline Thisemailbet

Thank you for your review, what would you rate her OWO out of 10 and are her boobs A B C cup?

Offline Bornslippy

looks good that one! may have to revisit Hatfield if she is about next week. I will ignore the cim? I guess she doesn't offer this? Some reason I recognise her and those tattoos.....hmmmm
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 01:09:24 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline simon07

Thank you for your review, what would you rate her OWO out of 10 and are her boobs A B C cup?

OWO maybe a 6/10. Boobs, well maybe 32A cup (heck I have little understanding of this).
Just like to  :P them.

Online PilotMan

........ The flat itself was tidy though a bit tired. The bathroom functional.

.................. Guys do not allow her knickers to fall on the floor as she makes an issue on this.

Maybe she or the maid should get the vacuum cleaner out  :unknown:

Offline Ego123

Does she allow filming like she lists ?

Offline simon07

Not sure as not on my agenda and so never asked.

Offline Nagilum

Sounds of a bit of a clockwatcher. That is total BS rushing you out the door because another punter is coming. She should be spacing her apointments out better than that and allowing time for you to finish and shower.

This of course raises a question on hygiene too (I did note you mentioned she was clean)

Nevertheless, thank you for the review. This goes on my "Maybe, plan D list"  :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 01:56:41 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Ego123

Went to see her yesterday all good filming with face and she was naughty dancing too I thoroughly enjoyed her I would say she’s a b/c cup about a hand full lovely tattoo work on her front and a nice little butterfly on th back of her neck her ass is peachy tight firm and natural shaved pussy nice and neat the only thing is she doesn’t do cim but she takes a facial Great fun I believe she’s only here for 3 more days so hurry I might go back too

Online Ninthwave83

As someone not even slightly familiar with the area, but tempted to travel from South London, where is the closest train station?

Offline molloy

For wgs working in the above mentioned ALDI flat, I wouldn’t say that it’s walking distance from the train station. It’s possible but would take you around 25-30 minutes.