Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Brooke Belle, Glasgow (usually Aberdeen)  (Read 16203 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4881825) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline shuggiebear33

I visited Brooke Belle a few weeks ago. She's normally based in Aberdeen but was in Glasgow.
She has previously gone by the name of Frankie. External Link/Members Only
I was on the way home by train from a business trip and had the option of Brooke or Petri aka Putri8989.
Petri had sent me a message to inform me she was in town and I’d expressed an interest to see her the next day. I had also exchanged a message with Brooke the day before, so I spent most of the train journey trying to decide which one to go for.
Petri had probably been my best experience so far, aside from Angie Angelina but very much on par.
My problem though was that I felt like something new and saw that Brooke was on tour. I’ve been admiring her for a while, since seeing her on a TV show under a different name. I also like tall girls and so I was really torn as to what to do.
The last time I visited Petri, I told her that she could do with making a video or uploading more or newer photographs to keep customers like me even more desperate to return but she’s gone the opposite way and started putting black rectangles over her eyes in photographs etc and so it really came down to having a short video of Brooke from her twitter page, encouraging watchers to suck her cock and lots of "new stunning photographs".
I’ve been with almost as many Tgirls now as I have normal women and I guess I decided to add another new one to the list, so I went for Brooke, who says she’s 6ft without heels but she falls a little short of that.

Comms: I told Brooke in advance that I like to be dominated and I asked her to wear a Police Girl outfit I’d seen her wear on Twitter and she said she would. When I phoned, it was as though she never recognised my number from our previous text exchanges and she just said “If you want to visit me, you better come quick because I want to go out tonight”.
She suggested I be there in 15 minutes but I was on foot at Central Station and she was telling me to head for the Garage Nightclub area. I told her I’d need more time to get there and she offered a time slot of an hour, starting in 30 minutes, so it was a mad rush to get there on time without wanting the extra cost of flagging down a taxi or waiting at a taxi rank, risking not getting there on time.

Location: I got there with five minutes to spare or thereabouts, I’ll keep her exact location private.
The flat was fine, the first couple of levels seem to be storage cupboards and so the third floor seemed more like going up to the fifth.

Appearance; when she opened the door, I was a little bit disappointed.
She is stunning, drop dead gorgeous in fact but she totally pleased herself in terms of outfit, she just wore this see through black lingerie. I was hoping she would go and change into what we had discussed by text in advance but she asked me if I wanted to freshen up and I was keen to brush my teeth and have a quick shower, having walked and ran through the town. When I returned to the room, she had the same outfit on, however she started kissing me on the lips, very enthusiastically and that kind of cancelled out any disappointment I was feeling regarding the outfit. It was the first time a tgirl has kissed me so enthusiastically and I guess I liked the way she kissed me, it was a real turn on.
She simply told me she thought I was really nice and given that she’s quite like a girl I used to work beside and fancy rotten, it began to feel as though I was with her.
Her shoulders were broader than I expected, broader than my own perhaps and she wasn’t as slim as I was expecting but her proportions were still perfect.
Her kissing technique is awesome. I told her quickly into our passionate kissing that I like to be dominated. She agreed to it but suggested I go with the flow and that she could be dominant when we got into things. Before I knew it, she had her big hands and long fingernails around my throat ever so slightly, whilst kissing my neck and gently biting my ear. I had no doubt she was in control. I felt she was stronger than me physically if she wanted to be but part of me knows she wanted to be treated like the girl, rather than going full on dominant.
She did the whole mutual cock comparison stroking but when it came to penetration, it was me she put the condom on and it was my dick in her ass, even though she was on top for a while and dominating me in every other aspect. I don’t think she penetrated me! If she did, it must have been quick and very well lubricated because I don’t remember having that wonderful sore arse Sabrina and Petri left me with for a good few days.
She made me suck her cock and gag on it several times and whilst I was exactly where I wanted to be, there was an ever so slight smell of fish from her stomach.
Her dick was clean and didn’t smell or taste of anything noticeable but I was getting a slight smell from her stomach which was slightly off putting. She also has an accent like Garry Tank Commander and told me to “come on ma tats”. I happily obliged. I felt I’d been there for a while and it felt like real love making, lots of kissing with tongues and my cum everywhere (Belle, not as fussy about getting it on a towel or bit of kitchen roll, like other tgirls I’ve been with) but after shooting my load, she suggested we could go at it again if I wanted to because I still had plenty of time, so more kissing, more sucking of her dick, this time I shagged her missionary and I asked her to choke me a little and she obliged before long, I came for the second time, so she drained me good.
She spat on my dick or her own a couple of times which I liked, a lot of what we did seems like a blur now. I was stone cold sober but I’ve forgotten some of it in my ecstasy. It was a fabulous experience, another easy pass. An 80-90% experience but I’d rate Angie Angelina above her and Petri too. They are in the 90-100% bracket. I might even have preferred Sabrina Morais but Belle was just as good as Julie Angel XXL and Franciny Bella and better in some ways.
I don’t have any regrets about trying Belle ahead of returning to Petri but I would prefer to visit Petri again ahead of Belle.
I was also worried for most of my visit about being filmed by Belle. I’m sure SHE would keep her customers discrete but I can’t say I was relaxed about that aspect. She says the men featured in the videos she’s uploaded have consented to them and that they were done under professional conditions.

Would I recommend her?
Yes, very much so.

Would I visit her again?
Probably not! She’s too girly. I like getting rattled not the one doing the rattling. It was very like being with a girl, except for the cock.

Offline Scottish81

Nice review, she was never number 1 on my list of potential first T-girls and I think the lack of topping will keep her away from the number 1 spot.

Out of interest, what TV program was she on?

Offline shuggiebear33

I don't think Brooke would be too chuffed at me for sharing because it was early in her transition. She looks much better these days and has transformed into a really beautiful girl but the show was called Tyger Takes On...How Straight am I? It was on BBC Three and some of it can still be watched on Youtube. External Link/Members Only

Offline Scottish81

Wow, she looks a lot different there compared to her pics.  I take it that video is pretty old?

Offline Harrymetsally

Sounds awesome apart from the fishy smell.  Think I'm going to do Zara.xxx first though once (if) this coronavirus thing has chilled out.

Offline winkywanky

Fishy smell on her stomach suggests that either she or a client has previously cum there.

Either way, the implication is that she hasn't freshly showered for the OP. Not very good really.

Offline Harrymetsally

Fishy smell on her stomach suggests that either she or a client has previously cum there.

That's the only plausible explanation, unless Garry Tank Commander just spilt his/her fish supper on said belly.

Offline shuggiebear33

I can only apologise, I was walking past the venue of where I had been with Brooke the other day and realised that it was just above a fish and chip shop. The smell I was getting must have been drifting up from below and I've very wrongly thought it had something to do with that beautiful girl.
I've come to realise how wrong I was and wish to sincerely apologise. I can't delete my post but please understand that she is incredibly beautiful and I'd certainly recommend her.

Offline bbanks

I can only apologise, I was walking past the venue of where I had been with Brooke the other day and realised that it was just above a fish and chip shop. The smell I was getting must have been drifting up from below and I've very wrongly thought it had something to do with that beautiful girl.
I've come to realise how wrong I was and wish to sincerely apologise. I can't delete my post but please understand that she is incredibly beautiful and I'd certainly recommend her.

Must be one of those chippes where the smell only whafts upwards (via two floors) when you’ve got a battered sausage in your mouth

Offline willie loman

Easy mistake to make.

Offline oddson1970

so the smell from the chip shop wafted up and settled on her midrift? nowhere else,just there....mmmmmm :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

Offline J_H

I notice her BP profile says, 'AVAILABLE IN ABERDEEN CITY NOW!' which implies she doesn't give a flying fuck about Covid.

And half hour up to £110.