Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ZARA.xxx. Glasgow TS  (Read 11457 times)

6 review(s) for Zara.xxx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline S.X. MacHine

Zara is transsexual, so those not open to this should look away now. The perverts should stay and enjoy!

External Link/Members Only

With two unsatisfying TS punts behind me, I was piqued by Zara’s face pictures. So I scratched the itch.

One hour meeting, £120, organised expeditiously on the morning of the day. The location, her cosy flat in a tenement in a respectable part of the city.

As Zara had left her front door unlocked, I let myself into the bedroom to find her putting the finishing touches to her maquillage. The face; just as in the AW pictures of her. IMHO, pretty. The body; partly concealed in a body stocking with strategic access points, a feminine body with small boobs and nice nipples. Tanned. A real girly bum though not a bubble butt. She sounds like a girl, too.
To put the record straight, another UKP review of 2018 refers to her wearing a wig and having strap on boobs. No longer the case. The boobs, while a modest A cup, are the ones she has grown herself, hormonally; ditto her thick mane of black hair.
Straight into the action. I got naked. She began by performing OWO on me, followed by me DT ing her as she hung her head over the end of the bed. She loves to receive a throat fucking. Minger.
Lots of DFK, then by prior agreement, I produced a flogger and spanking paddle. ‘You can hit me harder than that’, said she in a pitying voice. So I did and she squealed so I backed off.
By now the hour was wearing on, so she fitted a condom on me and I proceeded to sodomise her from the rear. Then I invited her to ride me cowgirl, which she did, to completion. After she massaged me for a bit before letting her tongue wander to normally private areas of my nether regions.
Overall, I don’t think she was faking her enjoyment and, for the record, I certainly wasn’t.
Would I return. Yes. Zara is pleasant as well as sexually obliging in every way, though I understand she’d rather receive than give; which suits me.
Really, it was pretty much like being with a cisgender girl (I know, weird expression, but you get the meaning), except for the wee appendage.

Offline Harrymetsally

Thanks for that, she's my next punt.  Was about to ask about the hair but sounds all real now.

Offline Oscar13

Great review thanks S.X.M. Glad you had great fun!! I've wanted to try Zara for a while. Was she fake Tanned? Flat accessible? or lots of Stairs?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 02:30:17 am by Oscar13 »

Offline S.X. MacHine

Great review thanks S.X.M. Glad you had great fun!! I've wanted to try Zara for a while. Was she fake Tanned? Flat accessible? or lots of Stairs?

Fake tan? I don’t know.
Ground floor flat.
Parking is free, but difficult.

Offline winkywanky

She loves to receive a throat fucking. Minger.

Really, it was pretty much like being with a cisgender girl (I know, weird expression, but you get the meaning), except for the wee appendage.

What a great review, glad you had a good time  ;).

Just a couple of things from a sassenach way south of the Wall...

You called her a minger. Is that an erroneous auto-complete on your phone or does it mean someting else north of the border?

Also, the wee appendage comment. Well it is, literally, a wee appendage, it's where she wees out of.

And now I shall get my coat... :D

Offline S.X. MacHine

What a great review, glad you had a good time  ;).

Just a couple of things from a sassenach way south of the Wall...

You called her a minger. Is that an erroneous auto-complete on your phone or does it mean someting else north of the border?

Also, the wee appendage comment. Well it is, literally, a wee appendage, it's where she wees out of.

And now I shall get my coat... :D

Yes. Minger. This can, IMHO, refer to one who is physically filthy ( clearly not the case here) or to one who is morally filthy (very much the case here).

Appendage. Hmm. Think of the definition of the useless piece of tissue at the end of the penis. A man. This was told to me by a feminist. Fancy.

Hope this helps as you grope towards an understanding of Scots, both the race and the language. :hi:

Offline Oscar13

Fake tan? I don’t know.
Ground floor flat.
Parking is free, but difficult.

Thanks for info. S.X.M. Ground floor's ideal. I'm sure I'll find a space to park.

Offline A Decent Fist

Yes. Minger. This can, IMHO, refer to one who is physically filthy ( clearly not the case here) or to one who is morally filthy (very much the case here).

This is the better-known meaning:

External Link/Members Only

Although that page does contain the following fascinating detail:

Although now more commonly used to define an extremely visually challanging appearance, the word minger originally came from scottish gaelic, meaning “septic vagina”.

Offline winkywanky

Appendage. Hmm. Think of the definition of the useless piece of tissue at the end of the penis. A man. This was told to me by a feminist. Fancy.

Hope this helps as you grope towards an understanding of Scots, both the race and the language. :hi:

Well I must have some kind of affinity with Scots, I quite like cocks in frocks  :D.

Although I tend to draw the line at bagpipes  :scare:  :lol:.

Offline J_H

Good review, could be an interesting punt

I particularly loved the Police Court flavour of 'I proceeded to sodomise her from the rear'!