Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Exotic & Woofie35 duo - Glasgow  (Read 3249 times)

94 review(s) for Layla Exotic (92 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
56 review(s) for Woofie35 (55 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline salty28

Woofie - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Layla - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spotted this was on offer while browsing AW and while I've never booked a duo before I jumped at this before it was snapped up. I know first hand how good Layla is and was well aware of Woofie's reputation from her other reviews. £280 for 1 hour and took place at Layla's usual incall location.

Both girls among the best reviewed on this site, both very friendly and attractive as per other reviews. Both have extensive reviews on services offered so only summarising here.

The meet itself was epic as you'd imagine for these two. I was barely in the door and I'd already experienced a blur of oral, sex and anal with both girls (condoms changed between each partner) before even making it to the bedroom. Highlights include DP on Layla by me and Woofie with a strap on, Layla fucking Woofie with a strap on while I was recovering, four of my fingers in four holes simultaneously while both went down on me and Woofie "polishing me off" as she put it after I popped.

I hope to return soon and highly recommend.

Offline MGDC

Tried to book too but they were already fully booked up. :dash: Seems you had a epic time lol. U lucky sod!!  :P

Offline Name Not Found

Well, I'll give you one thing, you're a man of few words but you manage to cover all the essentials.

I think if I'd experienced that I'd be writing a novel about it  :lol:  Sounds like :thumbsup: fun

Offline seeker

Bet you wished you had more than one Dick  :D

Offline FBman78

Nice one salty, I saw Woofie last month again but didn't review her here because I don't think there was much else to say about her, but you do need to dp Woofie it was an experience for me, her love eggs vibrating in her pussy while she sat on my cock in her arse was sensational.  Layla is so full on too, might see if I can save up for the 280 in the future.

Offline james50

Yes, they'd be excellent- love to meet Woofie sometime but can't seem to catch her.