Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lucy2015 touring Bristol  (Read 779 times)

Offline Roth

Hot Polish prossie  :rose: touring Bristol the week after next.

Well reviewed on here but at £170 for basis service plus a whole bunch of charges for extras, I'm out.  :scare: :(

She's also a bit full of herself when she says Kindly get familiar with my
extras as I'm not going to discuss them especially over the phone as we both
know your paying for my time.
:dash: : :wackogirl:  Last time I looked,
I didn't see prossies charging punters for phone calls to arrange booking. :dash: :dash:
Also your not allowed to ask her about anal which costs another £50 over
the phone cos it's too RUDE. :dash: :wackogirl:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 09:27:24 am by Roth »

Offline Roth

she did a threesome with Soph and ciscoxxx69

Yep pretty awesome.  :drinks:  ciscoxxx69 seems a big spender on some of his punts.  :unknown: If you can afford it then go for it IMHO. :thumbsup:

vw

Yep pretty awesome.  :drinks:  ciscoxxx69 seems a big spender on some of his punts.  :unknown: If you can afford it then go for it IMHO. :thumbsup:

Well no point it you don't enjoy it !

We are a long time dead, live for today !

Offline Huawei

I saw her twice a couple of years ago, but the second visit put me off:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55988.msg728025#msg728025
(not sure if that link will take you to my post, or the top - I was reply #33

vw

Any that proves the point how negative reviews are more important than a comment, no body would ever clock that in a decision making process !

Offline Roth

Same for me with Lucy in Reading External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only a few months ago. My first meet was great, so much so that I went back a week later. This time she was clock-watching, to the point that she told me when I had about 10 minutes left to cum. She took a couple of phone calls while I was cleaning up, then wiped her fanny with a wet wipe and put on a fresh pair of knickers. As I got out of the lift, another guy got in. That was my last visit - pity, she started well  :dash:

Not good.  :(

Offline Huawei

Any that proves the point how negative reviews are more important than a comment, no body would ever clock that in a decision making process !

Agreed completely - my visit was well before I discovered UKP. I'm not exactly a prolific reviewer, but I agree that in many ways negatives are more important than positives. By my reckoning, if I was reporting today, this would have been a negative.

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Back touring Bristol in September.   :hi:

Calling herself AnalQueenLucy which would make you think she enjoyed anal but it's an extra £50 on top of her already pricey £150ph.  Even CIM is an extra £30

FFS! :scare: :dash: