Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gloucester/Cheltenham Body to Body massage providers  (Read 6607 times)

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Hi fellow UK Punters - I have seen a few places offering Thai massage service in shops or private homes. Does anybody have any expereince of any where extras are available such as body to body / Hand Job/ Blow Job? It doesn't have to be a Thai provider.

Any info on locations, price and quality of service would be appreciated.

vw

Welcome sorry cannot help in my fair county not something that gets mentioned much in the area, think Tim Brain chased most Asians out of county a few years back on his moral crusade and not many come back !

Good luck anyway, prefer Lymph drainage massage myself nothing sexual about that.

Offline ERIC_SHUN

There's lots of massage places that say 'This is a non sexual service'. I've seen reports where there is clearly some sexual element, i.e. Hand-job.

What's members views of what that phrase generally means?

Any experiences you can share in Gloucestershire?

Offline Gastroboy

Tantric in Essence ((Chrissie) gets my vote every time. On the outskirts of Cheltenham. The most sensual massage ever. She strips naked for the second half and uses her tits well. She doesn't mind you touching either - non intrusive.
Finishes off with amazing hand relief.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 01:37:03 am by Gastroboy »