Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MistressQueenBee, Lewisham: Highly unpredictable, very kinky but ...  (Read 1700 times)

3 review(s) for MISTRESSQUEENBEE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Colston36

External Link/Members Only

Well, I saw this extraordinary woman twice and I would be positive, except she is very strange.

I'm into pretty extreme things - see her website under scat - and she did deliver the lot and more with great enthusiasm the first time I saw her.

But I noticed that she was definitely well-buzzed up on coke, gabbling nineteen to the dozen. In  fact she had put me off for over an hour as she was running very late. Not convenient if like me you've travelled from Bristol.

She looks like her pix, but is at least fifty - though with a terrific figure - and very athletic and supple. Also has some amazing rubber/leather outfits. She said she thought I was wonderful ("I love you") the first time we met but couldn't quite recall what I liked the second time.

She sent me some amazing videos between the two meets, really filthy, cock-sucking etc. She actually suggested a weekend together, at a very very low price - then forgot all about it.

Her place has all the usual dungeon stuff but is otherwise a tip - she has had a flood.

Essentially a real experience: rarely had better - but a bit too off the wall for me.

Hidden Image/Members Only