Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty blonde Massage, Vivastreet.  (Read 3036 times)

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only

Desperate to empty the tank yesterday but literally couldn’t find anything.

I knew someone had visited Veronica and had an alright time so chanced my arm.

£50 for 30mins

Got the postcode and it’s apparently in Forest Green. Felt safe enough and loads of on street parking.

Told to enter without knocking so in I went.

Veronica is s nice looking polish girl, I found her extremely friendly and a really nice lass.

Looks wise she’s ok, I’d say 30s and the pics are a bit flattering, but overall her body is spot on with I’d say DD bolt ons...

Started off in the room and I stripped off and V started cuddling me and pushing herself into me.

Onto the bed and a decent enough massage, not brilliant and not of Thai standard but ok. Loads of cheeky swipes.

Over I went and V completely stripped. I thought her body was great. Big bolt ons. I don’t think her tummy is as flat as the vivastreet photos, but it’s not saggy or anything.

Now the best bit. She was on her knees wanking me off.nothing really was off limits. Tit sucking, fingering, her playing with herself ..

Didn’t take me long to finish. I asked for a shower and was offered one. She wore a very light perfume so be careful if you don’t have a shower, you may come away with a whiff on you. I was aware of it, hence asking for a shower.

A decent enough £50 rub and tug seeing as nothing else was available. Decent bod, nice person, average massage.

Probably wouldn’t return but it served a purpose. Shame she doesn’t do full service as she would be very fuckable.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 11:14:38 am by NervousJ »

Offline HailWood

She does indeed look very fuckable. Are you sure she won't take that one step further, Jimmy? Did you broach the subject with her?

Offline NervousJ

I didn’t mate. I can’t remember who visited her, but he went a few times but didn’t get any further.

Maybe you could after a few visits, I’m not sure.

nottspie

I think she used to have an AW profile and did used to offer other services 4/5 years ago as the photos look very much like a girl I saw in forest fields and the name Veronica rings a bell. If it is the same girl she is indeed very fuckable 😉

Offline Theman1

I've seen this girl last year near the goose fair Park in Nottingham,  was a pleasurable experience, cracking body titts little too hard for my liking but she has a cheeky personality.  Sex was not offered however she will if she likes you and it was offered to me but I never got round to going back, she went awol. May have to pay a visit face was avg and I'd say she closer to 40 then 30.

MarcT

External Link/Members Only

Desperate to empty the tank yesterday but literally couldn’t find anything.

I knew someone had visited Veronica and had an alright time so chanced my arm.

£50 for 30mins

Got the postcode and it’s apparently in Forest Green. Felt safe enough and loads of on street parking.

Told to enter without knocking so in I went.

Veronica is s nice looking polish girl, I found her extremely friendly and a really nice lass.

Looks wise she’s ok, I’d say 30s and the pics are a bit flattering, but overall her body is spot on with I’d say DD bolt ons...

Started off in the room and I stripped off and V started cuddling me and pushing herself into me.

Onto the bed and a decent enough massage, not brilliant and not of Thai standard but ok. Loads of cheeky swipes.

Over I went and V completely stripped. I thought her body was great. Big bolt ons. I don’t think her tummy is as flat as the vivastreet photos, but it’s not saggy or anything.

Now the best bit. She was on her knees wanking me off.nothing really was off limits. Tit sucking, fingering, her playing with herself ..

Didn’t take me long to finish. I asked for a shower and was offered one. She wore a very light perfume so be careful if you don’t have a shower, you may come away with a whiff on you. I was aware of it, hence asking for a shower.

A decent enough £50 rub and tug seeing as nothing else was available. Decent bod, nice person, average massage.

Probably wouldn’t return but it served a purpose. Shame she doesn’t do full service as she would be very fuckable.

Great review Nervous Jimmy  :drinks: Onto the Massage HL she goes  :thumbsup:

I think it was Hugo who did the other review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=136197.msg1517214#msg1517214

The quest continues

Offline ir34