Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANYONE KNOWS WHERE IS Jessy love. / MILTON KEYNES ?  (Read 606 times)

Offline hawai1

Has Jessy  Love in Milton Keynes gone away and retired ?
External Link/Members Only
Her profile is frozen dead since last month.
She was a nice funny girl

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 11:45:04 pm by hawai1 »
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Online alftupper

Try asking in the South East.

Offline hawai1

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.

Offline RedKettle

I would guess she has gone home, either for long holiday or for good.

Offline hawai1

Thks Red
I also think she is off on holidays or gone for good

Offline chunky monkey

She must be on a short break

It costs the ladies to have an AW profile
Since Jessy's profile is still there it follows that she's still working
After all, why pay for an advert if you weren't going to see the benefit from it??

Online scutty brown

She must be on a short break

It costs the ladies to have an AW profile
Since Jessy's profile is still there it follows that she's still working
After all, why pay for an advert if you weren't going to see the benefit from it??

it doesn't cost them anything unless they start adding extras or posting phone numbers, so your theory is wrong

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Has Jessy  Love in Milton Keynes gone away and retired ?
External Link/Members Only
Her profile is frozen dead since last month.
She was a nice funny girl

Hidden Image/Members Only

Take care.

Read up some of the posts made in the reviews. She is a  secret barebacker, according to these posts and also from one of the bug chasing sites.

Offline hawai1

thks for the feed
But we are not talking here about what she offers or what she doesn't . Offering bareback or other services is not the subject .
We are only asking why she vanished 

Offline brandnewday75

thks for the feed
But we are not talking here about what she offers or what she doesn't . Offering bareback or other services is not the subject .
We are only asking why she vanished

Yeah I would have liked to seen her the once. The last time I was in the Milton Keynes area her profile was logged into. Tried sending a few messages and phone the number but no answer.

By the time I’d driven back to London, she was available. Damn it! Lol

That was the last time she appeared active, but like you say her profile hasn’t been deleted so will be interesting to see if she comes back online.

Not 100% sure but I think she did create maybe three profiles over time, so part of me wonders if she’ll create a new one, if she returns of course.