Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sub M / Dom F in Atherstone - any experience  (Read 427 times)

Ingens65

This offer caught my eye but could of course be a robbers charter

I think she may be a SP in her own right but there's no profile, I just have that nagging feeling that I did see something on AW a while ago. Atherstone isn't a big town....

Anyone got any lowdown?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline MajorPayne

This offer caught my eye but could of course be a robbers charter

I think she may be a SP in her own right but there's no profile, I just have that nagging feeling that I did see something on AW a while ago. Atherstone isn't a big town....

Anyone got any lowdown?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not seen her but IMHO avoid!

Ingens65

Hey MP - that's the second time you've urged caution about my risk taking tendencies

"He will just look after the money...."  Now how many scam reports of we had about blokes collecting the money!
Don't give out phone number.... Does that mean the bloke is managing her emails, and hence a pimp?
Verified, yet no nationality stated.  How do we know she is English, and not some Romanian being managed by this pimp?
Loads of stuff in private gallery....
Been on AW over a year, and only one review........

Personally I would leave it well alone!!!!

Are you my Mum or something?
Actually, apart from gender reversal, this is a very similar dynamic so I may well take your advice if nobody has a positive experience to report

Offline MajorPayne

Sorry I thought you were seeking advice.

Ingens65

Sorry, I am genuinely looking for advice. The reference to being my Mum was meant as humour not criticism

I am a risk taker by nature but given the seriousness if things went badly wrong, I value any feedback, whether it's directly about a SP or general riskiness of my proposed punt.

Sureshot

If thats your thing drop her a message and find out.  No pics and minimal feedback always raises suspicion with me tho.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 08:21:02 am by Sureshot »

Offline HailWood

Tara Spades is showing Atherstone on her AAw.

External Link/Members Only

No idea if she is connected to the OP’s enquiry though.