Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Provider who accepts bondage  (Read 427 times)

Offline Nigel57

I enjoy doing the occasional bit of bondage & teasing on a girl. Over the years I have used a few WGs that were into this and for a long time until recently I used to go to SubShelly in Bedford as she was certainly the best. Anyone who has used her will know she was great, accepted all types of bondage, was very helpful in teaching you, came like a train and had a vast selection of restraints, toys and gadgets. Unfortunately she has retired and so the search is in for a replacement.

Does anyone know of a reliable, sane & sensible WG that enjoys a bit of bondage? Preferably within, say, 50 miles of Leicester.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 02:50:05 pm by Nigel57 »

Offline Crazydave

I'll go for the obvious one. Try Woofie in Nottingham. Expensive but worth every penny. Don't have her link to hand but you'll find her easily enough on here.

Offline Nigel57

Thanks CD, the only ones that have shown up in my searches so far are Woofie, who as you say is expensive but if she's 100% reliable then probably worth the premium, and EnglishPhoebe, who again is expensive but looks OK. They're both in Nottingham which is about my northerly limit - my normal area is Leicester down to Milton Keynes.

Offline HailWood

Woofie and Phoebe are obvious candidates. There are others who will do this but prefer a ‘standard’ booking beforehand. You indicate you are experienced in this area and will therefore know that before a WG allows herself to be placed in a vulnerable position many will need to establish trust.

Offline Picti

It depends on whether you're looking for someone who will allow bondage on a first meeting. In my experience, very few will allow that for the obvious safety reasons. I've met the women mentioned so far and they require prior bookings before progression to bondage, etc.

I've similar tastes and have found that the majority of the women (especially those advertising as submissive) I've met were prepared to engage in bondage, etc following a couple of previous meetings, and where some familiarity and punting "trust" had been established. I've found that many are curious about these activities, but understandably want reassurance about you as a punter and your ability to keep everything safe. Having some AW feedback from women who offer these services is also of reassurance value to others.

My advice is to raise the subject with women you've already met and enquire whether they're prepared to explore this with you.

Offline Nigel57

As you say the issue of trust is an important point. Also when I find a WG that is reliable I do tend to stay with them, I’m not interested in the perpetual search for the perfect fuck. I saw SubShelley on many occasions over quite a long period and would be still seeing her if she hadn’t retired. So I’m quite prepared to have extended discussions beforehand and to have an ordinary meet before moving on to the more interesting stuff.

I’m currently just trying to find potential ladies who offer a reliable service and are not too flaky. I’m, to say the least, mature so I tend to prefer the more mature ladies - say up to 50. In some ways attitude is more important than looks.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Fetique - Loughborough & Notts

Bottom of profile advertising solo sex sessions @ £100ph

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi Nigel, check the above profile out. Thanks to J122.

Offline Nigel57

Thanks CT, however unless I’m misreading her profile she sounds like she is most definitely Dom, I’m looking for a submissive or at least someone who is happy to switch.