Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Kelz 1985 - Ilkeston - Total waste of time.  (Read 627 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Negative as she doesn't answer calls or reply to messages.

I thought I'd visit the bright lights of Ilkeston the other day.  :lol:  as saw a profile on AW for a wg ..... but although she had feedback of 30 her page was crap. I wanted to talk to her before I made a booking as one of the feedbacks said she hadn't turned up to an out call.  Looks like the guy left negative feedback (understandable as she was the one who answered his reverse booking). She then left him negative feedback because she said she'd had a family crisis so couldn't contact him. Even if we believe her, she didn't contact him and so his negative review was fair. I wanted to talk to her before I made a booking as I wanted to try to get a feeling for how reliable she is.
Her prices were obviously wrong as they showed she charged £20 for a quickie. £15 for half an hour and £10 for the hour. At the rate her prices were dropping, by the time you get to 2 or 3 hours, she'll be paying us.  :yahoo:
So, I thought I'd ring her and check the rates. I tried quite a few times over the next few days to get through to her. No use though as she never answered the phone. It just cut off after a couple of rings each time. So, thinking she might be seeing the same number come up on her phone and assume I'm some mad stalker, I swapped punting SIMS about a few times and kept trying. To be honest, I was driving about a bit for three days so had lots of breaks in motorway services with time to kill. Same thing each time though. No reply to texts either. Fair enough on that one as we all know that some girls don't reply to texts.
I've got several punting SIM cards I use and she didn't  answer any of them. The calls were at various times of the day and early evening but although her phone was on, she didn't answer.
I'd also emailed her via AW and even put a booking request in asking her to confirm her price (just to see if she would actually open a message of some kind or other). I've got a few profiles on there so I emailed her from two accounts. She has logged in, but not read any messages or booking requests.
Today I noticed  that she had corrected her prices and has put up a few new photos. Still hasn't read the emails or answered calls.

Total waste of time. As I said, normally i'd have given up trying to contact a WG long before.... but I just got curious how long it would take to eventually get through.

Offline Turtle Z

This shouldn't have been posted as a review since she didn't accept a booking. Useful information to know but only as posted in the regional section.

Offline Newtothisstuff

This shouldn't have been posted as a review since she didn't accept a booking. Useful information to know but only as posted in the regional section.

Fair enough if that's how the site works. I disagree though. I thought it did merit a negative review as a booking was submitted (although not accepted and not even read), calls and emails made.... but no reply to them even though she was logging on to the AW site. I classed it as an negative as a booking attempt was made.

Offline Turtle Z

Fair enough if that's how the site works. I disagree though. I thought it did merit a negative review as a booking was submitted (although not accepted and not even read), calls and emails made.... but no reply to them even though she was logging on to the AW site. I classed it as an negative as a booking attempt was made.

I feel your pain but this site would be quickly devalued if every punter posted a negative review every time they unsuccessfully attempted to contact a WG.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Admin makes the rules, not wise to disagree with him.

A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Not disputing the rules and I do see admin's point. I wasn't questioning why admin changed the op. Although I may not necessarily agree with all the rules, this isn't my site so I have to abide by it's rules.