Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Massage - West Kensington  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Parking

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I saw Nicole today and I will have to label this encounter a neutral review. Mainly because the massage itself was so average there was nothing special about it that would make me return. I shall keep this simple.

COMMS: All done via text, good written and spoken English. I did notify her that I was running late and she said it was fine, arrived about 15mins late including waiting outside the building for her to give me the flat number.

LOC: Quite discreet, off the main road and about 5mins walk from West Kensington Station. Once I arrived outside the building I was given the flat number and it was at the top floor, climbing more than few stairs.

THE GIRL: 100% her in the pics, maybe late 20s to early 30s 5ft6 but I found her facially attractive. Nice thick body, not fat, fairly big tits. I'm not good at telling where she's from and I didn't ask either, strangely I found that she had a bit of a UK accent (maybe I am wrong)  :unknown: but whatever. However, she is very friendly.

SERVICE: Nicole told me 45 mins will be £80 and the full hour £100, I didn't ask if this pricing structure was offered due to me being late but whatever I chose £80 b2b for 45mins. Took a quick shower before and after the session.

The massage was done on the table, although there was a bed in the room. Massage was average, few reach unders but didn't use her lovely nails to great effect  :thumbsdown:
I would describe the b2b as more of a tits on body, to be honest it was hard for Nicole to do any body slides as the table was narrow/small and she is certainly not small or agile.

I'm not sure if she allows touching, I didn't ask or initiate but when wanking me off her body was far from my reach  :unknown: she did let me hold her hand when I was about to cum.

Out of my many FBSM experiences Nicole is the second girl to hand me tissues for myself to clean up, that's a no no for me  :angry: :dash:

CONCLUSION: Nicole is attractive, has a nice body, nice attitude, chatty person holds a good conversation but the massage isn't doing it for me unfortunately. It wasn't as sensual as I wanted it to be.
She told me theres another girl called Jasmine working in the flat but I didn't hear or see her.

Too much fish in the sea to try, I certainly won't be likely to repeat if the experience doesn't catch my attention.

Offline Moneyd

Despite the neutral I'm tempted to see her if she allows touching.

Offline Parking

Don't get me wrong she is hot and was really friendly, but the b2b was rather rubbing her tits on me. Maybe someone else will have a different view.