Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica viva street Mansfield . Worst punt ever .  (Read 677 times)

Offline Gaffer58

External Link/Members Only

Not the girl in the add ( to be expected ,)
£100 + £10 OWO for the hour .

I have never been with a Japanese girl . Still haven’t.

Girl herself was probably 30 ish and Chinese , close but no cigar
Pretty enough , and I thought what the hell I am here . English pretty much none existent .
Started with a massage , not brilliant but wasn’t really what I was there for .

Profile says she kisses , so as you do in I go . To meet a cheek . I said I thought you kissed shakes head and says no no no .
The trend was set . I paid extra for OWO she then started 20 , 20 meaning she thought I should pay more . Didn’t happen .

Then the cleaning began . I should have noticed the bumper 24 box of baby wipes and the stacked up kitchen roll next to the extra large anti viral spray .

I have the cleanest and most virus free nuts , cock and arse in the universe . To start with it was amusing . Then after the 9 th or 10th clean down and the sort of 2 minutes OWO , with a mouthful of water which was then spit out it started becoming irritating. She grabbed for a condom and I wasn’t ready . TBH the old man was at half mast by now
I thought let’s get her motor running with some RO ( I suggested 69 but was flat refused ) . 
She then and I kid you not started cleaning around my mouth , ( I drew the line at the spray ) she then placed 2 baby wipes over my mouth , pointing to her ( hairy ) pussy . Another first for me .
30 seconds at most she wriggles away and I am stood to attention now , so on with the bag and of we go . Fast fast fast washer mantra . I lost interest again . Spied some baby oil squirted it on her tits and the old man and wanked off over them .
There was a bit more to this , but I couldn’t get out fast enough .

I suppose it was my own fault as I had made an appointment with HW of Hucknall , not realising she was in Coventry and had to cancel .