Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuri Thai Nice and Fun Huddersfield  (Read 711 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7538561) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline holeymoley

This lady appears to advertise in two places Huddersfield & Brighouse, so i checked where she was on the day I wanted to visit, she actually said they are twins but somehow I doubt that. So comms were excellent postcode initially the number and rear entrance ( ! ) instruction on arrival.

The location imho is in a "difficult " area notorious for postcode gang warfare, too when I arrived I was dismayed to see a gang of youths on scrambler type motorbikes directly opposite where I was parked ( a few doors away ) Whilst I sat and watched the antics of these hooligans a car started to park facing me and I'm guessing he was a resident as he insisted on coming up as close as possible and sat there staring at me ( wtf ? ) As I consider myself too old to be intimidated, I just got out of my car and headed to the back door. The place is a hovel unfortunately, however the room was fit for purpose ( just )

The door was opened and I was greeted by a a gorgeous tiny Thai girl in her 20's I reckon, she was wearing the red outfit in her advert. We agreed 120 for an hour - nothing specific. She suggested a massage to start and took her top off. As said she is around a size 4 I guess and very attractive again imho. It might look like cut and paste from her recent review but its not  - she really did ask me to assume the " donkey " position so she could milk me.
After a little more massaging and then me licking her pussy she put on a condom and we assumed missionary position.
What can I say. she is lovely to fuck. She cleaned me up, we sat and chatted while I had a brew. We both showered and I left.  Just to add there was only light kissing and no BJ, I assume they would have been extras. All in all a great fuck.

Fortunately my car was where I left it and unmolested, and for those who doubt my comments on the location, there is another house not that many doors away on the same side of the road blathered on red paint.

Offline viper13

Thanks for your review  :thumbsup:

Seen and reviewed this one and had 2 further meets
Also just reviewed by last meet, well when I say meet it didn't happen as you will have read

She does work from time to time in Brighouse and other places as she tours.
She doesn't have a twin but did talk to me and mentioned she has a sister here but not in this game
Never really took much notice of her place on my first visit but did on further meets, and yes her place needs some TLC

I don't know the area that well and on my 4 visits all seemed quiet apart from traffic as it's a busy road but nothing untoward on foot, but my meets have been first thing in a morning.

Glad you enjoyed as I did, she is a really nice girl   :hi:

Offline holeymoley

Thanks for your review  :thumbsup:

Seen and reviewed this one and had 2 further meets
Also just reviewed by last meet, well when I say meet it didn't happen as you will have read

She does work from time to time in Brighouse and other places as she tours.
She doesn't have a twin but did talk to me and mentioned she has a sister here but not in this game
Never really took much notice of her place on my first visit but did on further meets, and yes her place needs some TLC

I don't know the area that well and on my 4 visits all seemed quiet apart from traffic as it's a busy road but nothing untoward on foot, but my meets have been first thing in a morning.

Glad you enjoyed as I did, she is a really nice girl   :hi:

Hi Viper,

yes as you say she is a really nice girl.

Not wishing to sound pedantic but in my experience the Thai girls have a tendency to refer to close friends as " sister "
pretty much like Asian girls refer to older friends as " Aunty "  Im not saying it is the case here but then again it might be?

Best regards

HM