Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Ashley (Edinburgh)  (Read 1614 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7341309) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline nombre

External Link/Members Only

Date: few weeks ago

Duration: 45 min

Cost: £100

Nationality: Scottish

Communication: Arranged by AW email day before

Service:
I had the chance to visit Ashley in Edinburg, a bit of a change from my usual scene. She's located near the stadium in the EH11 area of Edinburgh, and it was easy to find parking at Sainsbury's, just a short walk from her place (permit holder parking only around her flat). Sainsbury carpark allows you to park for 2 hours which is plenty time to get to her, do the nasty and get back.
Ashley's looks are more cute and friendly than drop-dead gorgeous, but she's really easy to get along with and knows how to please.
I was offered the chance to shaft her up the arse for extra but not my thing so politely declined.
After a quick shower, things heated up fast. Ashley was super enthusiastic about oral, and she definitely knew what she was doing. She is not thin but neither is she fat, I am not good with sizes but I would guess a size 12 and a height of about 5 ft ish. Age wise I would say about mid 30’s. Plus, her firm breasts were a great bonus, and she loved having her nipples played with.
We had a wild time together, with lots of deep throat action and attention to my balls. Our kisses were intense, and I couldn't get enough. I fingered her and she got really wet and squirted. It was amazing! She's always so wet, which makes switching to sex easy. She rode me like a pro, and then we tried different positions before going back to missionary (where she squirted again). She was making plenty of noise which meant she was really into it or she is a seasoned actress.  I asked her to switch to RO so I could give her some pleasure too. After that, she gave me more oral without a condom, then put one on. We had sex in different positions (she can take a good pounding), and I couldn't keep my hands off her tits. After I finished, we chatted for a bit. She's really good to talk to and didn't seem to be in a rush to kick you out.

Comments:
Our time together felt really comfortable and familiar. Ashley was all about getting intimate, and she was great at it.
I must have been lucky, unlike some guys being met by damp towels and her place being messy, I didn't have any issues. It was clean, dry and welcoming. Maybe she read the recent reviews and decided to make amends.
Overall, Ashley might not be a supermodel, but she's sexy and fun in her own way. She's definitely worth a visit if you're looking for a good time without any hassles. I'm already thinking about going back for more.