Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty minx Lola: nottingham  (Read 1249 times)

Zeus1973

Outcall to my hotel in Nottingham suburbs. 150 quid for one hour.
I booked Lola on the basis of a positive review on here. Booked on whatsapp and sent naughty messages back and forth for a week or two.
Lola arrived at my hotel on time. Stunning girl. Very tight body, fake tits, blonde hair, freckle in acute way. Services: kissing, throat fucking, sex in various positions, face sitting. Had a nice chat towards the end of the booking, before she gave me a lift to my dinner appointment.
A bit pricey, but worth it.

Offline PepeMAGA

Looks hot, does she ever do Incalls?

Offline HailWood

Thanks Zeus. One to consider :thumbsup:

Miketheknight22

Looks hot, does she ever do Incalls?

According to her FAQ she’s outcall only right now.. Not sure if that’s likely to change if she finds a place to fuck..

Zeus1973

Definitely outcall only, and I get the feeling that is unlikely to change.

Offline Maverick1138

I had some lovely (and still do) whatsapp exchanges with her, she seems really pleasant. However had to cancel my meeting with her at the last minute. Still very interested in meeting her after my regular girl NaughtyMila has stopped working. And bonus is she that is not very far from me either.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I had some lovely (and still do) whatsapp exchanges with her, she seems really pleasant. However had to cancel my meeting with her at the last minute. Still very interested in meeting her after my regular girl NaughtyMila has stopped working. And bonus is she that is not very far from me either.

Has she stopped working altogether??

She was also on SA.

EDIT
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 02:08:47 pm by CoolTiger »