Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ladylush111 Grantham  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Paulpunting

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK a bit if an expensive couple of days with 2 reviews to do so here is the first. In the punting desert of Lincolnshire Ladylush111 was touring in the Grantham area at a local hotel. Messaged on AW and she said ring. Did so, organised to pop straight down. Her sister helps manage her bookings. Given room number, a bit of confusion (there both ditsy) and eventually found it.
Her pictures are accurate with big fake tits but not concrete firm like some. She was dressed in boots stocking bread and knickers.
Paperwork completed. She's got bobbed dark hair and lots of make up. Pretty with a Nottingham accent.
Kissing and then both naked. Owo from here was good sloppy and deep whilst I fingered both her holes.
Her on her back with more kissing, a god play with those big fake tits and oral and fingerings on her. She's very tight. Fully shaven and pierced clit.
Me on my back, more kissing as she rubbed her clit along my cock. Rubber on, her on top reverse cowgirl with my thumb in her arse (she likes that but not anal fucking apparently - is that as it was half hour?) then doggy, same thumb in arse before moving onto the chair, her straggling me and filled the bag.
More kissing then shower and done.
She's chatty, polite, cute arse, £70 for half hour. Yes I enjoyed our time and a positive review. With the limited good punts in Lincolnshire recommended for when she tours here.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline metalmorg

Shes round by me at the moment. I'm undecided... Your reviee makes her sound well worth a visit but the only other review is a very poor one  :unknown:

Offline Paulpunting

She's the girl in the pictures if that helps. Her attitude was good with me though she didn't fancy anal. I report as I find. Good oral without. I'd say give her a whirl mate.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by: