Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christy, Bayswater, London W2 - Super Petite, 4’8” Thai Pocket Rocket  (Read 5795 times)

west8

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This was my first punt of 2015 (I think!) and a cracking one it was too.

Was feeling peckish on the way back into London and it had been a fair few weeks since I popped out for a Thai, so thought I’d try my luck – even though it was 2:15am.

I actually booked Christy through 007, but she is available at the usual selection of London Oriental Asian agencies.

Appointment was confirmed very efficiently I had the address within 10 minutes.

The Good:

Very discreet mansion block just off Westbourne Grove, W2. Flat shared with at least one other WG.

Huge bedroom decorated in typical Thai style – red mood lighting, candles, soft music, etc.

Very pretty young, super petite Thai girl with the tightest love hole this punter has ever experienced.

Brilliant attitude and customer service. Refreshments offered upon arrival. She asked precisely what I wanted and delivered accordingly:

Massage;
OWO;
Cowgirl;
More massage.

Pretty much a flawless and typical Thai experience on the whole. Christy was chatty, friendly, happy, wide awake and totally focused on making sure I was satisfied – even though it was almost 4am when I finally left. The sight of her tiny body impaling itself on my modest appendage is a memory that will endure without a doubt.

As usual with Thai WGs, it’s very difficult to gauge precisely how old Christy is. She looks about 18, but could be 35. Either way, she is super fit and had no trouble using my cock as a fuck toy whilst I watched in disbelief that something so small could accommodate any cock!

The Bad:

As mentioned on another thread, her flat might not be the best idea for a late night punt. When I arrived and buzzed from downstairs, Christy let me in. But there is no intercom – so I had actually buzzed twice without realising it.

When I emerged from the lift to look for her apartment, I was slightly taken aback to find a large Arab gentleman standing, arms-crossed, at the doorway to the flat directly opposite that which I had been given as the number for Christy.

He didn’t look happy. I wasn’t sure if he was night shift security or the dude that lived there, so I asked him straight: “problem?” He replied “Nah mate, not with you” and gestured towards the door of Christy’s flat. Guess he didn’t like being woken up by the noisy intercom or whatever. Or perhaps he doesn’t like living 3 feet away from a Thai knocking shop.

Either way, not my fucking problem as I’m not the building manager.

The Ugly: N/A

Final words

Good, solid punt and a great way to start a new year. If Thai is your usual flavour of WG, you could do a LOT worse than sample this petite young vixen.

I know I’ll be back at some point. Probably the next time I feel like a late night adventure.

I’m not going to make a habit of adding agency girls to my AW PALS scale below as it would quickly become messy and detract from my primary purpose of reviewing AW girls.

But Christy was a punt without fault and for that reason she’s a solid and respectable 8/10.

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
Busty Jessica.x - 3/3/3/0/0 - 9
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42

Offline ned78

Off topic: why have you sub Porsha?

Goofy85

I too, would like to know the above. She was near your top girls.

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review west - I will be visiting my first Asian girl in 2015, Christy is a possibility but does she DFK? The search will continue if not..

Cheers  :drinks:

BeesKnees

Erm, Christy doesn't appear on your review scale with the other wgs reviewed

west8

Erm, Christy doesn't appear on your review scale with the other wgs reviewed

Yes ... for the reasons mentioned in the review! :drinks:

Monstar: she snogged my face off. DFK all the way!

Offline ArtVandalay

I saw Christy last year (and reviewed here)

Had a couple of issues with myself, mostly around unprotected contact and condom use.

AsianXclusive (which now seems to have disappeared) did list a review of her which referenced creampies. Not a good sign

west8

I saw Christy last year (and reviewed here)

Had a couple of issues with myself, mostly around unprotected contact and condom use.

AsianXclusive (which now seems to have disappeared) did list a review of her which referenced creampies. Not a good sign

Interesting read Art - thanks.

I wondered too about AsianX. Christy was also on their site before it vanished, but I have purposely avoided that agency after bad experiences this past Summer.

Shame really, as despite 'issues' with both, Alexandra and Melrose were exclusive girls.

I do know from speaking with a regular girl just before Christmas that AsianX had had a lot of problems during the Police raids in the Autumn.

But to see 4Asian and AsianX both vanish is worrying to say the least.

plasky76

Hi west does she provied A service
thanks
Plaky

west8

Hi west does she provied A service
thanks
Plaky

A is not my thing dude. If I wanted an arsehole to bugger I'd try the gay dating scene.

Offline ned78

@west8: why have you subbed Porsha?

whiterussian

@west8: why have you subbed Porsha?

have a read of unread topics, there's pages of bollocks.

plasky76

Offline BogBog1

I am booked in to see Christy this Friday.... thanks for the warnings re potential lack of attention re condom application, I'll definitely watch out for that!! Otherwise, really looking forward to it - she sounds right up my street. Will post review after the meeting!

west8

I am booked in to see Christy this Friday.... thanks for the warnings re potential lack of attention re condom application, I'll definitely watch out for that!! Otherwise, really looking forward to it - she sounds right up my street. Will post review after the meeting!

You made the right order choice, Christy then Vanessa. No way any grown man could punt in quick succession after an hour with Vanessa. You'll be needing four Weetabix on Saturday morning, trust me.