Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HarperLAX Was Canada Water now Clapham Junction  (Read 1355 times)

12 review(s) for HarperLAX (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Garage man

External Link/Members Only

Meet post lockdown- July

£250 one hour

Apartment close to Canada Water - clean and fit for purpose

Comms - by AW and text- excellent

Profile and age accurate

Harper is very very pretty with a sexy Canadian accent and for me a perfect body. Clean and fresh. Very intelligent with good conversation and sense of humour. The sort of woman your mother would love you to bring home, but in my youth would not have pissed on me if I was on fire. The girl all the boys wanted but couldn’t get.
Times change  - and with a full sack and wallet the unattainable becomes attainable! 

The meet started with pleasantries exchange of cash and shower, not a hint of what was to come. Some light kissing and exploring bodies. Her nipples got aroused and not sure how but I seemed to press all the right buttons in the right order and she switched  into an insatiable fuck doll who hadn’t had sex for years.The hour became a full on GFE plus. Fingers in a very hot wet pussy and bum FK became passionate DFK, sex was fast and hard and god knows how many times she came. Recovery spent licking her pussy and making her cum again. Round 2 more of the same. 2 pops rubbered in pussy showered and home happy.

She offers anal for £50 extra

Overall resounding positive- would definitely visit again but is expensive (Sweet Chantelle and Sasha Lexx great punts but cheaper). Also I hit the jackpot on the day - is this a normal service or was I lucky on the day?