Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY-SAL – Heathrow  (Read 1027 times)

5 review(s) for SEXYXXSALINA (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline VFM

SEXY-SAL – Heathrow Hotel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Sal recently in Heathrow.

Comms: I called the number on her profile and a nice sounding girl with a soft/polite French accent replied. She texted me the details of her hotel and gave me her room number when I was in the car park.

Location: Heathrow Hotel.  You have to pay for parking but it’s not expensive.   

Price: £80 for 30 minutes.

Services: DFK, OWO, Reverse Oral, Sex in various positions

Sal: My first impressions were good.  She is tall and slim just like her pictures.  She has a small cute face. Her upper body is very slim. Her breasts are tiny. Her long legs and ass are her best features along with her accent.

Service: I wanted OWO and she said that was fine as long as I took a shower.  This was not a problem, so I took a quick one.  I was not quite sure what to expect but we had a quick chat followed by some kissing (not quite DFK).  Once on the bed, I took my time, explored her body and gained her trust.  This led to some nice intense DFK. Her OWO was good and CIM was on offer but I declined because I wanted to pound her from behind in doggy. She was fine with me fingering her and going down on her.  However, she was not velvet smooth and had a grade 1.  I finished fucking her with me on top and her long legs wrapped around me.

I was offered another shower before I left and she was in no rush to kick me out. She said she does not do back to back booking.  This was a good session and she gets a thumbs up from me. 

Visit Again: Yes when in the area.

Recommended: Yes if you like tall slim brown-skinned girls with a nice accent. 

VFM