Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British-Lexi 2017........Leeds  (Read 876 times)

3 review(s) for British-Lexi 2017 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline John Johnson

I made a mistake, I had read about Lexi on here but then got her mixed up in my mind, hence my error.

I did a Reverse Booking on AW, I deliberately offered a bit above normal to increase the bidder numbers and the basic requirement was 2 hours including anal.

I had quite a few tempting bids but because of my confusion I selected British-Lexi 2017. She had asked about my size and I had assured her it is very average. She didn't confirm the booking through the AW system but by a seperate message. She then went radio silent.

On the day I heard nothing from her so I messaged via AW. This wasn't read until about 01.40 the following morning. With less than an hour to go I texted to ask if she was still okay to meet and she quickly replied yes then again asking me to confirm what was agreed, which I did.

After that there was no further communication and I waited an hour after the agreed time.

All I can conclude is that she feels it is fine to waste people's time. She is obviously unreliable. If you don't want a dick up your rear end then don't respond to a request involving your tailpipe getting torpedoed. If you change your mind, is it so difficult to tell someone.

A total waste of my time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only