Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyStudentScarlett  (Read 3673 times)

Offline HighHeelLover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any one have intel on this one?? Has some feedback but a few people who have left feedback no longer active on site.

Have booked for after Xmas.

Appreciate if anyone has any info

Offline PLeisure

Nice looking bod, quite vanilla services - cost/ benefit kicks in at 2hrs, if that works for you.
Hope it goes well... let us know!  :hi:

Offline Hobbit

Really like the look of her Tits. Look forward to your review.  :thumbsup:

Offline HighHeelLover

Have booked for an hr with her.

Yes does offer gfe but offers cim and facial can squirts and into a bit of bdsm.so a kinky gfe imo
Have said we will discuss services more after Xmas
Plus have to tick off an American girl off the bucket list

Offline AlTerminator

Damn, nice find, looking forward to update.

Offline DirtyGentleman

I've sent her an email on aw days ago and she has checked in but still has yet to read it.

Please let us know how this goes.

Offline jabbawokez

Please let us know if those tits are real  :D

Offline Convince Me

Showing as ‘ Available Today’ at 0820hours’.

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Please let us know if those tits are real  :D

They're not, you can see the tell-tale scars in her Gallery pics.

Offline Tom.Punter

Dunno, looking closely this may be marks from wearing a tight bra. Onto the HL, body is hot, wondering about the face.

Offline winkywanky

Dunno, looking closely this may be marks from wearing a tight bra. Onto the HL, body is hot, wondering about the face.

I doubt it, the visible marks under her tits are too short and too well defined to be bra-cup marks I think.

But very willing (and happy) to be proved wrong  :hi:.

Offline HighHeelLover

Hey all

Unfortunately she cancelled on me. Booked a week in advance and did go silent over the Xmas period. She messaged me this morning cancelling. She did give me plenty of notice. She did offer to reschedule for later today and even offered and incall at her place to make up for the inconvenience of it.

Offline HighHeelLover

You gonna go for it?

Unfortunately I won’t be able to as I have prior engagements but looking to rebook for another day

Offline HighHeelLover

To good to be true this one. Cancelled on me first time. Rearranged and now a no show. Sitting in hotel room writing this. Complete radio silence from her

Offline PLeisure

To good to be true this one. Cancelled on me first time. Rearranged and now a no show. Sitting in hotel room writing this. Complete radio silence from her
Damn..  :thumbsdown:
Hope you have a Plan-B in place

Offline LLPunting

Looks forward  to a very brief Negative review.  :drinks:

Offline HighHeelLover

No plan b  :dash:

Negative review done

Just messaged her and she replied saying she been in hospital for chest pains keeping her there for a while.

Offline winkywanky

Offline HighHeelLover

Has been in touch and has been very apologetic.
Has made me an offer to make up for it.
A reduced rate inc booking hotel to prove that she genuine.
Looking at dates let see if she is true to her word

Offline Movin_Dick77

she just messaged me saying she is been busy with clients and errands! gave her phone number to add her on whats app and contact her but unreachable and whats app not delivered! booking supposed for tomorrow day time but I am having several concerns now, profile and services on offer and prices too good to be true  :unknown:

Offline Movin_Dick77

stay away guys, she sent me the most ridiculous abusive email which only reflects her psychotic behaviour and mentality and saying all sorts of crazy things, my impression is she is high on something and a crazy bitch...

Offline HighHeelLover

stay away guys, she sent me the most ridiculous abusive email which only reflects her psychotic behaviour and mentality and saying all sorts of crazy things, my impression is she is high on something and a crazy bitch...

Have you got proof of this?? Sorry but Uve been one here for a yr and zero reviews

Offline Fuzzyduck

My bad, HighHeelLover. I had a similar experience in the summer (double ghosting). In my very weak defence, I was holding off doing a review since there was a possibility of re-arranging but it never happened and I forgot about it. I'll post a neg up soon as well.

My take is that she might be genuine, but this is very much a sideline, and that she's probably more of a Seeking girl with a few sugar daddies funding her fun. Apols again.

Offline HighHeelLover

My bad, HighHeelLover. I had a similar experience in the summer (double ghosting). In my very weak defence, I was holding off doing a review since there was a possibility of re-arranging but it never happened and I forgot about it. I'll post a neg up soon as well.

My take is that she might be genuine, but this is very much a sideline, and that she's probably more of a Seeking girl with a few sugar daddies funding her fun. Apols again.

Not too worry fuzzy duck. She rang me later and we spoke she was very apologetic. She did offer to re arrange at a heavily discounted price.

Got a txt from her this morning asking how much it would cost her for me to take down the neg review. Think I’m guna cut my loss on this one. Shame hanging body

Offline Fuzzyduck

Not too worry fuzzy duck. She rang me later and we spoke she was very apologetic. She did offer to re arrange at a heavily discounted price.

Got a txt from her this morning asking how much it would cost her for me to take down the neg review. Think I’m guna cut my loss on this one. Shame hanging body

Cheers. I didn't log on over Xmas so missed your request.
She'll enjoy seeing my review (just posted). Pity. I suspect she's really lovely when you do get to meet her but you can't piss clients around like she has.

Offline Movin_Dick77

Have you got proof of this?? Sorry but Uve been one here for a yr and zero reviews
I will start posting reviews on here from now on, yes I have proof of the email she sent, I have no motive or reason to trash her I wanted to book her and was genuine and we exchanged numbers, when I emailed her saying she is not reachable she came back with a rather aggressive rude and abusive response...

Offline Movin_Dick77

how to actually post a review on here, anyone can help?