Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHARLOTTA - Genuine Tantric Massage in Spain  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Global_Punter

I aim to keep this brief, as a fan of FBSM after reading the blogs and watching a few clips - I'm partially sold into plunging with CHARLOTTA in Spain, BUTT the questions remains will she deliver a memorable FBSM massage similar to the clips on their site ? is this one of those expensive marketing campaigns ?

At those rate, how will a session with CHARLOTTA compare to ie Jamine External Link/Members Only - Jasmine is hard to book BUTT I'm told she delivers a decent massage.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

• Tantra Introduction Massage: 3 Hours | 350€
    Tantra Massage: 2 Hours | 300€
    Tantra Bath Ceremony Massage: 3 Hours | 450€
    Tantra Healing Massage: 3 Hours | 400€
    Intense Tantric Massage Path: 6 Hours | 500€

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 12:18:31 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Hugeadmirer

Offline Global_Punter

Yes, my learned friend - its was a good read ( got me ticking / itching for a session with Jasmine )

I now call him the YODA of FBSM @tantraman selflessly contributes on this forum, more like him  :hi: 

The Spain plunge is on my bucket list

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 01:09:54 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Chewie1

Hey global punter

I’ve been to the Hegre Tantra temple before but I saw a different tantrika who was working there at the time. They seem to only have one tantrika based at the temple at any time.

When I visited, the massage was performed at a studio in Sitges, near Barcelona. I believe it’s where they film their videos as well as I recognised some of the interior from their videos. The prices were lower then but still not cheap and I was allowed to book a 2 hour massage as my introductory massage. In fact, I was able to book 2 massages on consecutive days at a discount

The lady I saw was the one performing the legendary lingam massage and she delivered everything she shows on the video. She is in my top 2 of favourite tantrikas ever. Obviously, I can’t comment on the current masseuse working there. Her technique looks good but I’m lucky that the lady I saw was exceptional

Happy travels!

Offline Global_Punter

Hey global punter

I’ve been to the Hegre Tantra temple before but I saw a different tantrika who was working there at the time. They seem to only have one tantrika based at the temple at any time.

When I visited, the massage was performed at a studio in Sitges, near Barcelona. I believe it’s where they film their videos as well as I recognised some of the interior from their videos. The prices were lower then but still not cheap and I was allowed to book a 2 hour massage as my introductory massage. In fact, I was able to book 2 massages on consecutive days at a discount

The lady I saw was the one performing the legendary lingam massage and she delivered everything she shows on the video. She is in my top 2 of favourite tantrikas ever. Obviously, I can’t comment on the current masseuse working there. Her technique looks good but I’m lucky that the lady I saw was exceptional

Happy travels!

@Chewie1 thanks for the intel, its great getting feedback from you  :hi: I cant wait to tick this of my list.