Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paty in Kingston - Anyone seen her ?  (Read 1244 times)

Offline scooby73

External Link/Members Only
Ayone had the pleasure?
Seems a bit cheap for such a banging bod.

Offline francescototti

Go for it Scooby doo, I look forward to reading your negative review  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Offline Fuzzyduck

- Reasonably attractive
- Wide range of services
- Good prices
- Only 1 AW feedback from a guy with only 1 feedback himself - from Romanian with a history of B&S
- Available 24/24 (?? presumably 24/7)

What could possibly go wrong? :unknown:

Offline Waterhouse

- Reasonably attractive
- Wide range of services
- Good prices
- Only 1 AW feedback from a guy with only 1 feedback himself - from Romanian with a history of B&S
- Available 24/24 (?? presumably 24/7)

What could possibly go wrong? :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:D

Offline Hometown

"Next, the blind will see and the lame will walk...!"

Offline LNDNman

External Link/Members Only
Ayone had the pleasure?
Seems a bit cheap for such a banging bod.
She’s cheap because she’s Romanian and it’s probably fake pictures... duh

Offline Jorjie

The pics are of RaisaPatricia from LiveJasmin: External Link/Members Only - beware, a preview video starts playing, but scroll down for pics.
Looks like she cammed pretty frequently until 14 Aug: External Link/Members Only. (Activity and Stats tab).
"Paty" profile appeared 16 Aug.

RaisaPatricia is indeed Romanian. However, whether Romanian "Paty" is indeed RaisaPatricia ....... must be very unlikely  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 11:34:31 am by Jorjie »

Offline kingM

The pics are of RaisaPatricia from LiveJasmin: External Link/Members Only - beware, a preview video starts playing, but scroll down for pics.
Looks like she cammed pretty frequently until 14 Aug: External Link/Members Only. (Activity and Stats tab).
"Paty" profile appeared 16 Aug.

RaisaPatricia is indeed Romanian. However, whether Romanian "Paty" is indeed RaisaPatricia ....... must be very unlikely  :hi:

I have seen her. It is the same girl. She did mentioned something about Jasmine cam although I didn't really know what she was on about at the time. FAF with a cracking body but rushed services, basically wants you out of the door ASAP.
Was rushed even in a half hr booking and stopped delivering services mid way which wasn't great anyway. She starting trying to infer that I was acting nervous and that it was my first time and I didn't know what I was doing... Talking bollocks making excuses.
Wouldn't recommend but is a shame as she was fit.

Offline bhudda

I have seen her. It is the same girl. She did mentioned something about Jasmine cam although I didn't really know what she was on about at the time. FAF with a cracking body but rushed services, basically wants you out of the door ASAP.
Was rushed even in a half hr booking and stopped delivering services mid way which wasn't great anyway. She starting trying to infer that I was acting nervous and that it was my first time and I didn't know what I was doing... Talking bollocks making excuses.
Wouldn't recommend but is a shame as she was fit.

Ive been tempted by her profile once or twice so ta for this. Perhaps when you get time you could pop this in a seperate review?
Cheers

Offline Muff licker

i got tempted over the weekend too was going to book a £40 taster but only BJ and sex offered at tat price wanted an extra £30 for RO so i skipped it